Honeymoon

{The next morning}

Yeona woke up to sunshine hitting her face. She groaned and turned only to feel a wave off pain hitting her. "Ow". Yeona groaned. She frowned and looked around in the room she was in. That's when she realized that she was naked. "Oh good morning baby". Jeongguk said walking from out the bathroom. "G-Good morning". Yeona said trying to get up but failed. "Sorry was I hard on you love?" Jeongguk asked helping her sit up. "W-what happened?" "Well after the wedding when we thanked everyone, I took your v-card with your consent of course and turned you into a devil". Jeongguk explained sitting on the bed. "O-oh". Yeona said her face heating up. "Aw don't be shy baby-". Jeongguk was cut of by his phone ringing. "These annoying asses". Jeongguk groaned answering his phone. Yeona looked up tilting her head to the side as she watched Jeongguk answer his phone. She smiled softly realizing how lucky she is to marry such a handsome man. "Yah hyung calm down". Jeongguk said. "One second babe". He mouth as he walked out the door. Yeona nodded a slowly made her way to the bathroom throwing on one of Jeongguk's hoodies.

 Yeona nodded a slowly made her way to the bathroom throwing on one of Jeongguk's hoodies

"Sorry love Jimin hyung was overreacting a little bit about something". Jeongguk said getting back into bed. "What happened?" Yeona asked smiling when she heard Jeongguk started laughing at his hyung. "So you know how your friend is obsessed with Jimin hyung?" "Yah don't say that about her". Yeona scolded hitting him. "Ow babe, anyway he was just informed that she was going on a date with Jackson hyung today". Yeona's eyes lit up. "Actually!?" Yeona asked. "Mhm". "Pass my phone quickly". Yeona said pointing to her phone on the bed side table. Jeongguk frowned but still have her the phone.

JEON YEONIEEEEEEEE 😌😂😌💍💖

Unnie I heard you have a date yassssssssssssss queen

AREA UNNIE 😂😭💗💖💍

Yes child😭😂

JEON YEONIEEEEEEE 😌😂😌💍💖

Show me your dress nowwwwww 😌

AREA UNNIE😂😭💗💖💍
A

igoo fine