F-Fiance........ and getting engaged?

"My fiance". Jeongguk said smirking.
"F-Fiance". Tyuzu stuttered. "Your joking you can't actually be engaged to this rat she doesn't even have a ring on". Tyuzu complained. "She may not have a ring on but she still now leave before I make you". Jeongguk said. "This isn't over I'm going to do something to you watch your back". Tyuzu said walking backwards slowly. "You aren't gonna do sh*t now get out". Jeongguk said rolling his eyes. Tyuzu scoffed and opened the door storming away. "Who was that?" Yeona asked in a small voice. "Don't worry about her, she's just one of the maids daughter that's crazy inlove with me but me I love to take advantage of it". Jeongguk smirked. "Oh ok". Yeona said sadly. "Awh don't worry I won't take advantage of you you're too precious". Jeongguk said smiling.

"Jeonggukkkie~". A voice said. "For f*cks sake". Jeongguk groaned,the door was opened to see a very handsome man around the hight of 5'8 no taller (bruh😂). "He- wait who's this cutie?" The guy asked. "Get out hyung". Jeongguk growled. "Yah introduce me to this cutie or I'll do it myself". The guy threatened. "Fineeeee, Yeona this is my hyung Jimin, Jimin this is my fiance Yeona". Jeongguk said. "Oh you're the girl he was talking about". The Jimin guy smirked. "You know if you and Jeongguk eve- nevermind I'm not about to get killed". Jimin said walking out the door as he saw Jeongguk eyes flaming red. "Aigoo the ice is all melted". Yeona pouted moving the the ice pack away from his forehead watching the water drip and settling it on the bed side table. "Sorry baby". Jeongguk mumbled. "Stop calling me those name they make me shy". Yeona said holding down her head. "Awh poor baby". Jeongguk coughed. "You need soup". Yeona said getting up from off the bed. "Ugh do I have to". Jeongguk groaned like a 5 year old. "Yes". Yeona sighed walking to the door. "I'll be back". She said before closing the door walking to the kitchen.

{In the kitchen}

"Oh does sir need anything else?" One of the maids asked that looked like she was in her mid 30s. "Um could you please make soup for him and bring it up to the room please?" Yeona asked politely. "Oh of course and my name is Elious by the way". Elious said. "Sakura Yeona". Yeona said with a warm smile on her face. "Um you can sit here while we make the soup okay?" Elious said showing her a seat near the island. "Thank you". Yeona smiled sitting down. "Elious I need orange juice for Taehyung please". A female said looking on her phone said walking into the kitchen sitting beside Yeona, she was short about 5'3 had long hair that met mid way in her back and she was surely beautiful. "Sure". Elious said going into the fridge for the orange juice. "Oh hi who are you?" The female said looking beside her realize someone was beside her. "Hello I'm Sakura Yeona but you can call me Yeona". Yeona said smiling. "Aremu Hyejin but call me Aremu". She said returning a smile. "Here you are". Elious said placing the cup in front of Aremu. "Thanks". Aremu said drinking some of the orange juice giving back to Elious to full it back. "Thanks I'll get going now bye". Aeremu said walking off. "The soup will take a while how about you go back to sir's room and I'll have someone bring it up?" Elious said. "Um sure okay I'll do it". Yeona said getting up. "Have Lia (Any Itzy fans? 🤔😌) bring it up your stupid daughter was the one that gave me food posioning". A deep voice suddenly said. "M-my daughter gave you food poisoning I'm so sorry sir". Elious said bowing. "Yeah yeah whatever Yeona where have you been I missed you let's go". Jeongguk said holding out his hand for her. "Coming". Yeona said in a small voice walking over to him.

{Back in Jeongguk's room}
"C'mere lay in bed with me". Jeongguk mumbled patting a space on the bed beside him. "N-no it's fine". Yeona said. Jeongguk grabbed her hand pulling her onto the bed. "See wasn't so hard wasn't it". Jeongguk said nuzzling his head in the crook of her shoulder. Yeona gently sighed out and let him be. "Princess". Jeongguk suddenly said. "Yes?" Yeona answered. She eventually has to get used to the nicknames Jeongguk is giving her. "What type of wedding do you want". He asked inhaling her lavender scent. "I-I want a normal wedding nothing too over the top something that, represents love". Yeona said smiling a bit. "So is that the type of wedding you want?" Jeongguk asked. "Y-yeah I'd love to". Yeona said. Jeongguk got up and sat up and looked deeply into Yeona's eyes. "Where's your favorite place to be". Jeongguk asked. "If I'm going to be completely honest it's in my room it's basically my safe place". Yeona said. "Alright". Jeongguk said before moving her between his legs so that her back is against his broad chest. "You're really different you know that right?" Jeongguk asked. "What?"  Yeona said in confusion. "You're so much different than the other Angles and devil's I've met, you're patient and understanding see now you're here taking care of me after us meeting each other literally a day, I've never been in love before but when I'm around you I guess I feel some type of connection". Jeongguk said. Yeona listened to every word that came out of his mouth. And she felt the same way he did. He's so much different from the other guys she has met. No guy she's met has shared skin ship with her like Jeongguk is doing, she fell for him after a day. "사랑해 (I love you)  ". Jeongguk said. "I-I love you too". Yeona said back. She can feel the love Jeongguk is giving off, she's never felt this way before with anyone else. She was so deep in her thoughts she didn't even realize that Jeongguk slipped a ring on her finger.

 She was so deep in her thoughts she didn't even realize that Jeongguk slipped a ring on her finger

"Wow this is beautiful". Yeona said looking at her ring. "Just like you". Jeongguk said kissing her head. "S-stop". Yeona said giggling. There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Jeongguk shouted. "Bello". Someone said walking in the room. "For goodness sake". Jeongguk growled. "Rude-". The person said. "Let's introduce ourselves yeah?" A very tall man about 5'11 said. "Hurry up". Jeongguk said annoyed. "Again rude anyway I'm Seokjin but you can call me Jin". Jin said. "I'm Hoseok but you can call me Hobi". Hoseok said. "I'm Taehyung but call Tae". Taehyung said. "I'm Namjoon but you can call me Joonie or Joon". Namjoon said. "I'm Jimin you met me earlier but call me Minnie". Jimin said. "I'm Yoongi but call me Suga". Yoongi said. "Okay enough of them now it's our turn I'm Just Jung Hwan but call me Jia oh yeah and I'm Jin's wife". Jia said. "You met me earlier and I'm Taehyung's girlfriend". Aremu said. "I'm Min Hie-ran and I'm that sour puss's wife". Hie-ran said pointing at Yoongi. "Wait till I get you alone". Yoongi said under his breath. "I'm Lee Aera". Aera said. "Oh okay I'm Sakura Yeona but you all can call me Yeona". Yeona said smiling. "And you're Jeongguk's fiance right?" Hoseok said. "Y-yes". Yeona said fiddling with her ring. "Okay can you all leave now". Jeongguk groaned. "Rude but okay bye love birds". Jin said leaving along with the others. "Finally". Jeongguk groaned. "Wait your soup". Yeona said trying to get up. "No let it stay let's just cuddle". Jeongguk mumbled. "Alright".

To be continued. Heller 😜 I hope you guys have an amazing day/night it's currently 11:37 A.M in my country and I'm still in bed 😌, anyways byeeeeeeeeeeeee. And I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜