Wedding planning

(Stan Itzy😩😝😌 Btw if you're an Itzy fan who's your bias mine is Ryunjin😌 so the Itzy members will be apart of this story 😌)

It's been a good 6 months ever since that day. And I'll tell you Jeongguk's whipped. Everytime she visits him he completely stops whatever he's doing. He can get a little jealous at times but it doesn't really bother Yeona at all. They are planning to get married next week. They waited six months to get married because they wanted to get to know each other for a while, they have a lot in common actually, they have their disagreements but Yeona is always first to apologise.

{In hell}

"Is this what she wants? good and make sure her dress is ready and put that there, ugh does that look good?" Jeongguk's mother asked rubbing her temples. She really making sure the wedding goes as planned and nothing is ruined on that day. She really adores Yeona. "I think it looks good". A soft voice said. "Oh my- come here give me a hug". Jeongguk's mother said with wide arms. Yeona smiled and went in for a hug. "Where's Jeongguk?" Yeona asked as soon as the hug was broken. "In his room". She replied. "Okay thank you". Yeona said before walking away to Jeongguk's room.

{In Jeongguk's room}

Yeona gently knocked on the door. "Who is it". Jeongguk asked annoyed. Yeona decided to open the door peeping her head through. "Me". She said cutely. "Babyyyyyy". Jeongguk said with open arms. Yeona giggled and went in the room closing the door behind her. "Hi~". She said walking over to the bed to sit but Jeongguk grabbed her hand made her sit in his lap😉. "You're still a pervert aren't you?" Yeona asked with slightly heated cheeks. "Well yeah you're marrying this pervert". Jeongguk mumbled resting his head in crook of her shoulder. "You didn't tell me if you like my outfit". Yeona pouted. "Right sorry princess get up and show me your outfit". Jeongguk said patting her thigh.

Yeona's outfit and hair

"Do a twirl for me baby"

"Do a twirl for me baby". Jeongguk said. Yeona did a twirl. "Amazing baby you look amazing as usual ". Jeongguk said. "Thank you". Yeona smiled. "Now c'mere". Jeongguk said patting his lap. Yeona giggled and went over to sit on his lap. "We're getting married in a week are you excited?" Yeona asked. "Of course I am". Jeongguk said. "Well I'm kinda nervous". Yeona admitted. "Why?" Jeongguk asked. "W-What happens if you change your mind". Yeona said with teary eyes. "Awh baby". Jeongguk said picking her up placing her on the bed. "Don't ever doubt my love for you I would never change my mind I love you too much". Jeongguk said lying next to her scooping her in his arms. "Understand?" Yeona nodded. "Good now kiss". Jeongguk said. Yeona giggled and pecked his lips. "Let's kitchen". Jeongguk said getting up. "Okie". Yeona said in a small voice.

{In the kitchen}

"Hello". Yeona's small voice said. "Hi sunshine". Hie-ran said taking a sip of water. "Best friend". Aremu said hugging Yeona. "Sooooo you're getting married next week are you excited?" Jia asked. "Yes". Yeona smiled. "I'm so excited". Aremu said. "Is it because you're the Maid of honor?" Hie-ran asked rasing an eyebrow. "Shut up". Aremu said glaring at her. Yeona giggled at them. "Unnie-ah are you going to let me go?" Yeona asked. "No never". Aremu said. "Okayyy". Yeona said giggling. "Hoseok hyung I'm hearing that you are dating someone care to share?" Jeongguk asked pouring out a glass of banana milk. "Ah Jeongguk". Hoseok said scratching the back of his head. "I'm curious as well talk". Yoongi said. "If you must know I'm TALKING to a girl called Irene things aren't official". Hoseok said emphasizing the word talking. "And you Namjoon hyung?" Jeongguk said placing his empty glass into the sink. "Currently I'm talking to this girl called Jisoo she came to the castle about 2 weeks ago saying her father left his lunch box at home so she brought it and I asked for her number she gave me her number and now we've been talking". Namjoon said. "Did this b*tch just say 2 weeks ago?" Jeongguk asked. "Yah how could keep such thing from us for 2 weeks". Taehyung asked. "You didn't ask". Namjoon shrugged. "We don't need to ask you just need to come and tell us you pabo". Jin scolded. "Damn sorry". Namjoon said walking out of the kitchen. "Aremu let go of her I need her". Jeongguk said. "Ugh fineeeee". Aremu said letting her go. Jeongguk held onto her hand and brought her outside to the garden.

{Outside in the garden}
"Huh? What are we doing out here?" Yeona asked. "I want you to meet someone". Jeongguk said. "Who?" "Me". A voice said. Yeona turned around to see a tall man behind them. "Hello I'm Choi Yeonjun Jeongguk's brother". The guy said smiling. "O-oh hello I'm Sakura Yeona I wasn't aware of Jeongguk having a brother". Yeona said. "How rude of him not to talk about his amazing brother". Yeonjun scoffed. "Oh shut up". Jeongguk said rolling his eyes. "Wait isn't Jeongguk's last name Jeon?" Yeona asked. "Well yes you see Jeongguk is my half brother he's my step-brother his father is my stepdad and my mom is his stepmom". (That makes sense?😅) Yeonjun said. "Oh I understand now". Yeona said. "So hyung when will you get married?" Yeonjun asked. "Next week". Jeongguk replied. "Ah I see". Yeonjun said. "Yeona sweetheart can you please come inside and help me with the wedding preparations I have a few things out I think you would like would you mind helping me?" Jeongguk's mother asked. "No no it's fine I'm coming, bye guys". Yeona said waving good bye walking over Mrs. Jeon. "Hyung are you smiling!?" Yeonjun gasped chocking on his own spit. "Are you blind kid?" Jeongguk asked. "Rude😑". Yeonjun said. "But oh my Lucifer (😂😌😜) you're actually smiling she rubbed of on you, you never smile you cold hearted snake". Yeonjun said. "First Yah don't use dad's name like that, second did you just call me a snake?" Jeongguk asked. "Um bye hyung". Yeonjun said before running off. "Yah come here". Jeongguk said chasing after him.

Well hello😌 missed me 😏 I know you did anygays I'm so sorry for not uploading I've been busy I'm going back home this week I spent my summer with my aunt now I'm going back home, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and byeeeeeeeeeeeee. I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜