Wedding day pt.1

Hehehehehehehehe I'm so weird😂😌

It was the night before the wedding day and both Jeongguk and Yeona were pampered really well. Yeona was ran a bubble bath with candles lit, her hair was washed, she had a nice massage along with luxury food. Jeongguk had the same.

{With Yeona and the Girls}
"Well damn I'm living my best life". Aera said taking a sip of her white wine. "So um Yeona what's going to happen on the honeymoon?" Hie-ran asked. Yeona was currently getting her nails done she also had a face mask on. "Not sure yet he hasn't told me what's going to happen he told me that it's a surprise". Yeona said closing her eyes. "Damnit". Aera said pouring out more wine. "What?" Jia asked. "I wanted to surprise them on their honeymoon". Aera pouted. "So Aera how's your love life going to far". Jia asked. "Ugh f*cking horrible Jimin doesn't realize that I have more than all those other girls". Aera said rolling her eyes. "Honey how many time am I going to tell you, you don't need him". Jia said. "I know I know but I can't get over him he's just so perfect". Aera said starting to daydream about Jimin. "You know that Jimin is only doing this because he knows you like him, so he's making you jealous". Aremu said drinking some of her red wine. "So what are you trying to say?"
Aera asked. "I'm saying to make him jealous". Aremu said. "But how?" Aera asked. "I don't know you probably could have asked Namjoon or Hoseok but they are both having love interests right now". Aremu said. "Hmmmm how about Jeongguk or his brother either one will work". Aera asked. "One my eyes may be closed but I will kill you, second if your talking about Yeonjun he's off limits right now he has a crush her name is Yeji (why do I feel so guilty writing that😔)". Yeona said. "Damnit". Aera said. "Don't worry sweetie all you have to do is show Jimin what he's missing out on". Yeona said sitting up in her chair having her face mask being taken off.

The girls continued talking until they heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it". Hie-ran said getting up. Hie-ran opened the door peeping her head through to see 5 girls at the door. "Umm hello we are here to see Yeona unnie". A female with shoulder length hair. "Oh um okay come in". Hie-ran said opening the door for them. "Oh hi girls". Yeona said getting up hugging the girls. "Hi Unnie". Another female with small eyes said. "Oh um girls this is Yeji, Chaeryong, Lia, Ryunjin and Yuna".(Not shy not shy Itzyyyyy 😉) Yeona said pointing at each of them one by one. "Oh so you're Yeji". Aera said. "Um Yeah". Yeji answered slightly confused. "Aera stop it, don't mind her please  make yourself comfortable". Jia said. "Yeji come here I wanna talk with you". Yeona said patting a seat beside her. "So how are   and you Yeonjun going on". Yeona asked in a soft voice trying to keep the conversation just between them. "It's going fine so far". Yeji answered back in the same tone. "Okay sweetheart but if you need anything come to me okay?" Yeona asked while Yeji nodded. Yeona smiled and dismissed the conversation. "So how are you girls it been forever". Yeona asked. "Well we've been good so far, we immediately flew down here when we heard that your wedding was soon". Ryujin said. Yeona softly smiled.

"Well time to get some rest people let's go". Hie-ran said getting up. "Okay we will get going now see you all tomorrow bye Unnie". Yeji said waving goodbye along with the others. "I'm so nervous". Yeona said walking to her hotel room. "Awh don't worry you'll be fine". Aremu said walking with Yeona to her room.

{The next morning}
It was 10 AM the wedding starts 2 PM.  "Good morning". Aremu said walking into the hotel room. "Oh Good morning Unnie". Yeona said. "I just got back from the boys room, Jeongguk told me to tell you that he can't wait to marry and he loves you". Aremu said sitting down her bed. Yeona smiled sitting up in bed. "Y'all is so cute". Aremu said. "Thank you". Yeona said laughing.  "Right breakfast should be here soon". Aremu said.
In a few minutes the breakfast arrived. "Well what time is it?" Yeona said taking a bite of her bacon. "10:30". Aremu said. "Oh my- I have to meet Jeongguk's mom to see how everything is set up I need to go get ready to see her". Yeona said drinking the rest of her orange juice.

Yeona's outfit and hair

"Okay I'll be back bye Unnie"

"Okay I'll be back bye Unnie". Yeona said walking out the door.

{Yeona's P.O.V}
Okay let's hope I don't run into Jeongguk. "Oh there you are come tell me if you like this". Jeongguk's mom said. Yeona nodded her head and started to look at the decorations. "Wow this amazing". Yeona said. "So glad you like now come take a look at the cake". Jeongguk's mom said. Yeona and Jeongguk's mom looked around to see everything was perfect. "Thank you for everything how can I ever repay you". Yeona asked. "Oh you don't need to repay me sweetheart it was a pleasure helping you, anyways you need to get back to your room Jeongguk is coming down here soon to look at the decorations". Jeongguk's mother said. "Okay really thank you again bye". Yeona said walking back to her room.

She was really happy that she met Jeongguk he made her so happy and she did the same for him. "I love him so much". Yeona said before entering her room. "Oh hey bish you're back Jeongguk literally just left the room you're so lucky he didn't see you". "Damn did he really I really want to see him". Yeona said sitting down on her bed. "Don't worry you're going to wake up to his face every morning". Aremu said smiling. "You're right". "I know I am". Aremu said doing a weird body dance. "Uhhhhhhhhhhh are you okay?" Yeona asked concerned. "Heck yah". Was all Aremu said before weirdly walking through the door. "Right I need to set a reminder to get that child help". Yeona mumbled.

Hello my loves, I felt really bad writing about Yeji and Yeonjun for some reason do you guys want them to be together if not please let me know 😔. Anyways I hope you're have a good day/night 💖. I purple you byeeeee 💜💜💜💜💜