Chapter 1

"Parseltongue"

'Thoughts'

"Speech"

Harry's POV

A white pristine room filled with valuable and priceless trinkets can be seen. As I stood up bars hinders me from falling. "Awake?" a soft voice spoke beside me, a man adorned in black contrasting the room spoke, "Well it's about time your father's mates are about to arrive with there children" he said smiling.

He took me out from where I am placed, carrying me to another room that has a fireplace, we waited near it when it burst to a flame two blond exited the fireplace, and at this time the door opened revealing a man with red eyes entered.

"I'm glad you could come my friend," the man spoke "We're delighted to be here, even this little rascal has been squirming with excitement knowing that he'll be able to leave the manor" the blond man spoke holding out his blond child an exact replica of himself.

We're placed by each other side, having difficulties on sitting straight I stumble backwards. But before I collide with the floor I could feel myself floating. "Still haven't found your balance little one, little Korvus here too is having difficulties too" she spoke while she gently puts me down, a man then exited the fireplace with an ebony baby in his arms.

The baby was then put beside me, he steadies himself so he won't fall down. As the adults talk, were left to play near them.

Not wanting to play with the others I crawled towards my parents, I looked towards the red eyed man knowing he'll do my bedding if he looked into my eyes. Sensing that somebody's looking at him he looked towards me. "Oh no," he tapped his husband's shoulder. "His doing it again" he whispered in his ears. The back haired man looked towards me. "Child play with them or I'll be taking that snake of yours" doomed hearing that the man will take my precious pet away I turn towards my playmates, but not without a second glance behind me.

Seeing that the man is looking daggers at me I'm left with only one option, play with them. The blond boy then looked towards me. Sizing me, seeing as I'm not a threat he slowly rises himself from the floor and walked towards me. Holding out a stuffed toy snake towards me, "He wants you to have it" the blond lady said.

I took the snake from him, clapping his hands he sat beside me playing with the stuffed toys our parents brought. Seeing the other boy far away from us I crawled towards him. When I'm near enough I slowly stood up and hold out my hand for him to take.

When he took it we gone back to play with the blond boy.

Opening my eyes, I found myself inside Dudley's old room, with my music box at hand. The tune echoing every corner of the room as I reminiscent about the dream I kept having. As the music ended, the door of the old room started to unlock. "Freak! Make our breakfast this instant" my whale-like uncle yell at me. "Coming, Uncle Vernon" I dash out Dudley's old room not liking to be punish early in the morning.

After cooking the meals, I set it up to the dining room. "Here are your lists of chores, finish them till noon, or you'll be punished severely." Throwing the listen of chores, with a slice of bread with it. I tended the garden first, removing the weeds by the flowers, I hear hissing. "Master!" I see a small black snake, slithering towards me.

Its scales shone crimson red as the sun touches it. "Serena, where have you been?" I questioned the snake. "I've been with Hedwig, Master. We were hunting all night," answered Serena. "I see, tonight's my birthday. I want both you and Hedwig with me to celebrate it with me"

"Of course Master," Serena said with a flick of her tongue. Finishing the garden, I washed the dishes and done everything before noon. As the sun sets, I cook dinner for my relatives. While cooking, I feel a presence behind me. I was about to turn when I feel hands on my arse. "If you fucking scream, I'll punish you, until you can't walk again" I hear my uncle's voice full of malice.

I stood still and continue my job, feeling disgusted towards my uncle. When I hear my aunt looking for him he released his hold on my ass and I started to serve dinner. Like always my aunt only gave me a slice of bread.

After dinner, I washed the plates, dried them and return them to the shelf's, I then returned to Dudley's old room. When I entered it, I collapse holding back my tears full in disgust. "Master are you alright." I hear a hiss full of concern. "I'm alright Serena just –"even before I could continue, my uncle's heavy footsteps could be heard through the door. Serena slithering away by my command.

The door burst open "Uncle Vernon, what are you doing here" my voice shaking with fear. He walks towards me. I step back. "Just letting off steams" eyes glistens with wickedness. With no more room to back away, I'm caged between him and the wall.

He then made me face the wall. "What do-" I was cut off when he forcefully flips me to face the wall. He started to roam his hands on my body, his hands nearing my inner thighs. "Stop!" I squeak loud enough to be heard outside. His other hand covering my mouth. Tears started to fill my eyes.

"Be quiet or you'll regret it" he demanded, voice full of venom. I didn't listen, instead I forcefully bit his hand and ran towards the door. But before reaching the door, I was tripped by my own feet. "You, ungrateful freak, you'll fucking regret this," he said fuming, he grabbed my left leg and pulled me deep in the room.

-----

A/N: Yeah, I know the first chapter, already has signs of rape. Anyway, I hope you like the chapter, please comment your thoughts about chapter. Peace.

P.S. I've been adding more stuffs in the story.

edited:08/20/20