Stain you bastard

Izuku moved quick and efficiently using his minimal training in parkour. Izuku exerted ofa to the veins connecting his eyes to his brain. His eyes glowed green as his vision was enhanced. Next he used ofa to power up his ear drums to increase the sensitivity of his hearing. Then he used ofa to the left side of his brain to help his thinking and focusing.

Izuku hopped down from a tall building as he activated shell shock mode. He then moved fast and efficiently to find Iida while killing nomu's.

"I will avenge my brother"

Izuku flipped his head back while grabbing onto a nomu's neck. Izuku side kicked the nomu in the head which decapitated him as he ran torwards the sound. Izuku jumped into a alleyway with shell shock and burst mode activated. Izuku then turned right and jumped again. Moving his head, izuku saw stain with his knife in a ice pick grip. On top of Iida with his knife ready to smash down into Iidas head. Izukus leg muscle twitches as he turned into a blur of colors. He then appeared mid air, above stain with his right leg charging behind him.

Stain obviously noticed and did a cross guard. Izuku kicked with all his might which made stain hit the wall 20ft behind him. Making a web pattern crack on the wall behind him. After kicking him, izuku landed on the ground and crouched down to Iida. Looking into Iidas eyes, izuku saw malice and vengeance beaming in his eyes. Seeing no choice, izuku karate chopped Iidas neck and healed him. Knocking him out but insuring his safety.

Izuku then menacingly glared at stain. Seems like he is awake now. Stain looked in front of him only to get dropped kick right in the gut from izuku. Further cementing stain in the for some reason very thick wall. With izukus enhanced hearing, he heard stains ribs crack. With stains head now hanging down, izuku grabbed stains hair and thrusted his knee in stains jaw.

*crack*

Izuku then side kicked stains heart.

*crack*

Izuku the. . .

*crack*

Izu. . .

*crack*

*crack*

*cra. . .

*cr . . .
.
.
.

Izukus violent flurry only stopped when 10 pro heroes had to stop him. In izukus ear, all he heard were cracks. The sound of the pro heroes were muddled. Why did he do this? Even if he was mad, izuku wouldnt have went this far. Risking his future career. Well, when izuku looked into Iida's eyes, izuku decided to take all the hate he was feeling st that moment for himself.

Izuku only calmed down when his mentor gran torino snapped him out. The other 15 heroes left them alone as izuku healed up the puddle of flesh way past the cement wall izuku started in. Looking behind him, he saw Iida looking at him with guilt. Iida is a smart man. He knew izukus quirk. He knew he cause izuku to do this. Izuku smiled at Iida to assure him that it was fine. As izuku took a step back, he fell. Using his quirk for such a prolonged time and using his resurrection for the first time really took a toll on him. Well using resurrection and other parts of his quirks.

.
.
.

Leaving on a higher note might have been better but screw it. :b.