Sports festival (1)

The usj was a complete bust so everybody was sent back home.
The next day the class was wondering who was gonna teach them since aizawa was severely injured. The talking stopped when the door opened. The door opened to reveal a fully healed aizawa. The class was shocked by this, so they bombarded aizawa with questions.

"How are you all healed?!" The class asked.

Aizawa used his quirk to silence the class which it did. Aizawa looked at izuku for confirmation and Izuku nodded.

"Izuku over here healed my injuries"

That put Izuku in the spotlight and the class was shocked again. The teacher resumed teaching until lunch. During lunch, people were blocking the doorway. Katsuki tried to go thru but the people didn't seem to care. Katsuki having enough of this decided to speak up.

"Why is everybody here?" Asked somebody in class 1A.

"Obviously here to scope us out" another person in class 1A answered.

"HEY YOU FUCKING EXTRAS MOVE OUT THE WAY" katsuki screamed.

"Wow is everybody in UA stuck up" said a extra from 1B

"Sorry everybody, my friend here has a short temper. But please do make a way so we could eat food" Izuku said, trying to calm down the walking tile Bomb.

The kids in class 1B made a way so people can get lunch.

(Time skip to the sports festival)

Present mic called each class one by one to show case there new heroes. Present mic then called the 18+ rated hero midnight. Midnight asked class 1A's representer to come up to the stage and give a motivational speech.
Izuku then walked up and held the mic.

"Umm it is a honor to be the class representative and to participate in such a festival. All I want to say is try your best and to some of you don't let your past stop you from being a hero"

Izuku then walked down the stage while the rest of the people was clapping. Shoto had a very shocked face at the truth bomb explosion on his face.
Midnight then rolled a wheel to choose what they will be doing first. It landed on obstacle race and midnight told
them to go to the tunnel. Everybody got situated to run including Izuku, who was charging up ofa full cowl,
shell shock burst mode. Izuku crackled yellow and white electricity around him with a faint green aura. The ground below him cracked under the immense power that was emanating from Izuku.

Midnight screamed go and every body ran. Izuku just walked until he was out of the tunnel. Izuku then squared down and jumped through the course until he reached the tight rope stage. Izuku with out hesitation jumped down and flicked up, looking like a rocket. Izuku landed on the end and charged his power down.

"AND THE FIRST PLACE WINNER WITH THE REFORD TIME OF 17.02 SECONDS, IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!!!"

The crowd cheered for Izuku's record time while the other kids were wondering how the fuck he got there so fast. One by one the other contestants came