Nandini: They said almost six weeks maybe? I haven't been to the doctor yet!
Nandini replied softly as both the men too turned their attention to her.

Nyonika: How did u find it out?

Nandini: I has this constant feeling of being tired the other week, but I kept on thinking it was because of all the work stress.(That got her a glare from all the three of them, which she ignored and continued) And then the last Thursday, I was busy in all those interviews when I suddenly started getting dizzy. I knew if Manik got to know, he was going to be super pissed so I decided to visit the hospital, the doctor checked and all seemed fine when she suggested the pregnancy test. It was then that I realised that I was so much into all the work that I didn't even read all the symptoms correctly.

Harsh: And that's why u finally decided to take the weekend off and rest! Now I get it...

Nandini chuckled at it and nodded when she saw Manik's face get pale as he spoke up softly.
Manik: So the last Saturday... When u came to the office and I- Crap! And on top of that, I made u drive behind me like that.

He groaned loudly at this as Nyonika and Harsh too sobered up from their happiness.

Nandini: Manik don't... Forget about it! I m fine...

Manik: But I-

Nyonika: I think we should leave u two alone to take things in... I'll just go and make something sweet on this sweet occasion.
She said still smiling brightly as she pulled Harsh away with herself.

Nandini sighed looking at Manik as she moved closer and caressed his face,
Nandini: Chill... Everything is all good. Don't ruin our happiness thinking about that one day.

Manik looked at her for a couple of minutes before he forwarded his hand, resting it over her belly.
Manik: We are going to be parents?

Nandini: Yes...

Manik closed his eyes trying to contain his overwhelming happiness before he cupped her face and moved closer to kiss her. Just as his lips were about to touch hers, Nandini realised something and looked down hugging him instead.
Nandini: Manik... We are in the balcony! Mom-Dad and the entire staff is around.

Manik: So what? I can kiss my wife anywhere. Off course they would understand, I mean where would this kid come from if not for this...

Nandini: MANIK...
Nandini said hitting his chest as Manik laughed out loud holding her close to himself, his hand slowly making random shapes on her belly.

Nyonika: Manik... Nandini, get down here!
They heard Nyonika's voice from downstairs making Manik groan as he let go of her and held her hand as the two of them started walking.

Manik: Suddenly I feel the maybe u did a mistake suggesting the shifting thing. How will I ever get u to myself, because looking at the way Mom is now, I don't think she is getting sobered up from this anytime soon...

Nandini laughed at his words, knowing by his face that he didn't actually mean any of it. They walked downstairs to find Nyonika sitting by the dining table smiling broadly at something, she noticed them and spoke up,
Nyonika: Come on here... We have a lot of work to do.

Manik: Work? What work?

Nyonika gave him a duh look as Manan took their chairs while Harsh seemed to be trying to control his laughter.
Nyonika: Preparations off course! Now first things first, Nandini darling, do u have an appointment with the doctor yet?

Nandini: Umn, no Mom!
Nandini spoke up shaking her head before she turned towards Manik and said softly.
Nandini: I- Actually I wasn't sure if I should do it alone, I thought maybe u would want to accompany me.