R O U N D -15

Magsimula sa umpisa

Ella scoffed and rolled her eyes.

For all she knew, it was hardly ever her fault.

It was always them provoking her.

It was Princess Irene who had provoked her for the food fight and it was Prince Theodore who had provoked her into killing him.

She had never started the battle on her own, it was they who tricked her into doing it and it was her getting the blame for it.

"Let them be."

Prince Emmett muttered softly.

Ella turned her head to his voice.

She saw him speed-walk towards Princess Irene and grab her by the elbow.

If Ella wasn't so occupied in a self-esteem war with Prince Theodore,

She would have fawned inside over Prince Emmett's deep, soothing voice and his well-built frame.

"But-"

He proceeded to drag Princess Irene away from Prince Theodore, to which she resisted with all her might.

"I'm fine Irene, a little wound won't kill me."

Prince Theodore caressed the cut on his ear with the tip of his finger.

"It won't kill me like an arrow to my throat would have, but oh well."

The same mocking grin that Ella had remembered so bitterly loitered on his lips.

She gave him a tight-lipped smile in response.

He was taunting her.

He was taunting her because he knew regardless of Ella's determined declaration to kill him,

She had suffered from a change of hearts mind-way.

She had panicked.

And for him, that was his first victory against her.

"Are you sure?"

Princess Irene swallowed dryly.

The look of distress not for once left her face.

"You heard him, Irene, just come with me."

Prince Emmett stood well-aware of the tension that surrounded Ella and his brother, his eyes had darted between the two suspiciously.

He yanked Irene with both his hands this time and ignored her protests.

Ella watched the bickering duo stroll towards the other side of the ground; Prince Emmett's attire was somewhat similar to Prince Theodore's,

A longbow was slung across his body as well and a couple of arrows were clutched in his palm.

The dramatic side of Ella told her that the universe had united and planned to conspire against her.

As if dealing with Prince Theodore wasn't bad enough,

Crossing paths with Princess Irene only screamed troubled.

And crossing paths with Prince Emmett screamed trouble as well... but for her heart.

But the wise part of her knew it was the events from early morning that had shaken everyone.

Archery meant shooting the target with arrows until you completely forget about the things bothering you.

And that's what they were here to do, probably.