"Why don't I help you?" She offered. Po couldn't lift up his head but he stared at Tigress with a questioning look.

"Help me how?"

"I...I'll give you a back massage," Tigress said, stuttering just a bit. Po would have shot up, but the pain was too much.

"Tigress, I don't want you to do something that will make you uncomfortable," Po protested.

"No, it's fine. I've had experience with healing massages," Tigress confidently said, cracking her knuckles. That wasn't a reassuring thing to Po. He gulped. "You'll be fine. I promise I'll be gentle." Po reluctantly turned onto his belly. "Now, just relax and let me worry about this." She started at the shoulder blades, giving them an easy rub, coaxing Po to relax a bit. Once he did, she used more pressure on the area. Po actually started to feel better.

"Ahh," Po gasped.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"No, you're good," Po replied. Po chuckled a bit. "I thought it was the man's job to give a woman massages." Tigress blushed a bit. Usually, people only did that if they were married.

"It can go both ways," Tigress answered. Tigress descended down the spine. Po started to grunt a lot more. Tigress spent a bit more time with this area. It was obviously near the source of pain. Slowly, Po started to squirm less. "How long has this thing been bothering you?"

"Since yesterday," Po revealed.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Two reasons," Po stated. He fell quiet after that. Tigress coaxed him by digging a bit deeper actually starting to hurt him. "Tigress," He grunted.

"What are the two reasons?" She asked with a smirk. Po groaned. He knew that she was going to keep doing that until he answered her.

"I didn't want to cause a scene or look weak," Po replied. Tigress eased off the area and started moving further down.

"Why?"

"I see you guys get hurt or have pain and you seem to just shake it off. Since I was new I thought it was just because I'm not used to the pain. I didn't want to seem like a crybaby," Po said.

"We're like everyone else Po," Tigress said. "Even though I don't feel anything in my hands, I still feel the dull pressure. I just don't feel the tingling sensation that I use to feel." Tigress touched a part of Po's back that cause him to grunt loudly. "Like that." Po glared back at Tigress but just relaxed back. "What's the other reason?"

"I'm not going to have Mantis heal me," Po said bluntly.

"That I understand," Tigress chuckled.

"Thank you for doing this Tigress," Po said. "I know that this is very weird for you."

"Don't worry, I offered it."

"Thanks," Po smiled. Tigress then extracted her claws to try and get a nerve. She pressed lightly as to not startle Po, but Po just started to laugh. "Tigress that tickles." This surprised Tigress. She pressed harder and finally got the nerve as Po stopped laughing.

"I never noticed how thick your skin was, Po," Tigress mentioned.

"Yeah, I'm a weird case," Po said.

"Why weird?"

"My real dad said that my panda clan was actually around a lot of cats for some reason. As a result, we've developed a thick skin so that their claws don't hurt us."

"That explains why you don't hurt easily when I spar with you," Tigress said. She felt around to Po's upper spine and felt a round lump. She heard Po's groan. Maybe this was the reason for his pain. "Po, I want you to grab your pillow and get ready to scream. There's a real possibility that this will hurt a lot." Po did so and whimpered getting ready for the pain. Tigress pressed hard and the little bone popped back in place. Instead of pain, Po felt instant relief.

"AHHH!" Po said relieved. He was completely relaxed.

"I think that's why you were having back problems. That's a bone that regularly gets misplaced." Tigress said, getting up. "Are you feeling better?"

"So much better," Po said, getting up from the bed and jumped around. "Thank you so much Tigress. How did you figure out to do this?"

"You learn a lot from Master Oogway," Tigress said confidently. Tigress felt his hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you, Tigress," Po smiled. Tigress smiled back. "And hey, maybe I could give you a back rub if you're feeling down." It was an innocent gesture but Tigress turned away blushing.

"Well, let's hope that I don't end up with that problem," Tigress said. Though there was a slight thrill to the idea of Po's gentle hands on her back. But that's a story you don't want to read. ;)

The End