Urushiki was about to get his ass handed to him for what he did to Toneri in that other dimension. When Kaguya would finish wiping Otsutsuki Mansion's pristine floors with him she would take that seal of his and showiTUP!- Ahem, sorry that completely unlady like. Now back to the story children.

OK, that was it. First thing they would do after leaving the Konoha would be going to the Moon, introducing Sakura to Toneri, giving Toneri brand new Byakugan, destroying the Tenseigan and then she would take them to Japa-

"Mama Ya!"

Snapping out of her musings Kaguya looked at her Master who was sitting on the garden engawa floor dressed in the infuriatingly expensive bloody red kimono with pink flowers and black shawl with her hair down in easy curls and for once without her Father sticking on her like a superglue.

Kaguya smiled and sat down in graceful seiza next to Sakura, raising a playful brow up as Sakura snuggled up to her and giggled as she watched the Koi in the pond chasing each other around.

"where is your father?" she asked as she run her hand though the silky waves, smirking smugly as Sakura melted under her touch.

"'speaking' with the Cloud Daymio in the other side of the castle. The guards escorted me here before I could hear anything much, but from what I heart, apparently, old geezer had married one of my illegimate aunts, Mae, and according to Father's sources they were planning to pull the same stunt they pulled to Uzushio on us. I'm not supposed to know this, but the 'Mana' as you call it, has heightened my senses. Not like we wouldn't know the moment we saw her though" Sakura explained grumpily as she absentmindedly traced the bandages on her right hand.

Kaguya frowned. That wouldn't do. Her masters safety was first priority, so if anything happened she would have to take care of those fools by herself even if one of them were related to Sakura, but from the tone alone she knew that her Master couldn't care about what happened to them.

Though, there was one thing she wondered about...

"what do you mean 'like you wouldn't know the moments you saw her'?" she asked and Sakura giggled.

"hair"

"hair?"

"yes Hair! Fascinating isn't it?! Not only is it our pride and shows our strength since only strongest can wear the long hair without it getting in the way, it also shows our loyalty. The brighter the pink color is the better. Just like me and Father" ahh, here it was, the unmaskable pride and smuggnes Sakura held only for her Father "and dimmer and darker the color, more likely that that had either betrayed or rejected the clan and her blessings. Like ugh Kizashi and Mae. Honestly apparently, grandfather was trying to hdie it, but as the time passed his gifts became weaker and weaker with his hair becoming dimmer and darker."

Kaguya couldn't help, but raise an eyebrow.

"thats, very useful"

Before she could find more words to describe how she felt engawa doors slided open and Akinori walked out.