2

"... And so I got you three the passes for the Chunin Exams, but if you enter it or not is up to you :3" Kakashi said as he smiled at them with flowers suns and birds flying behind him, making his students sweatdrop.

He handed them the passes and Sakura frowned. She already had experienced more than she wanted to.

"COOL. I'M GOING TO BE STEP CLOSED TO BECOMING THE HOKAGE" screamed Naruto, while Sasuke smirked.

"Hn. This is going to be a piece of a cake"

Unlike her teammates she wasn't thrilled so with a tired sigh she give back her pass to curious Kakashi.

"im not going to participate it, I've already experienced anough and I don't thing I'm ready to take another step. I've heard that Chunin Exams are dangerous and I would like to stay alive and in one piece thanks you very much"

Kakashi smiled at her kindly, glad that his teams only Cutie little female student was out of the dangers way.

Boys turned to her.

"eeh Sakura-chan what did you mean. Don't tell me you are scared. Through it could be natural since you are civilian born -"

Sasuke could fell irritated oura out of Sakura and knew that she was about to snap, so he tried to stop Naruto's rambling since it was starting to annoy him too.

"shut up dobe"

But his words werent heard.

"-and civilians are supposed to be weak. That's what we Shinobi are for and-"

Snap

"Naruto, you narcistic bastard"

Sakura growled out and jumped towards the narcistic classist and he squealed, before running away.

Sasuke sighed and shook his head.

"serves you right dobe. You are dead, she may not be strong physically, but you better pray that Konoha have skilled anough medic to get her poisons out of you"

He muttered and shivered at the memori of Sakura when she snapped with his 'Hn's' and poisoned him with her Ghost Tongue Poison that made him talk everything he had in mind for the whole week. His father was very amused about it and couldn't wipe a smirk off of his face, Itachi couldn't stay besides him without snickering in every minute and Shisui was roaring with laughter, while his mother Mikoto had immediately rushed to Sakura's house demanding that she married to one of her sons or clans men. No one could get more than few sentences out of Uchiha and even those were short ones, so Sakura had practically done impossible thing and she only got out of Mikoto's clutches by giving her some of her Ghost Tongue Poison, but Mikoto still hadn't stopped trying to get her to marry one of the Uchiha's.

Sasuke shook his head and speed up to caught up to his teammates and try to stop pinkete before she poisoned narcistic dimwit to the death.

They run almost half an hour around the village before they stopped to caugh up their breath and then when Sakura was about to stuck Naruto with her poisoned senbon they heard high pitched voice to scheer.

"LET GO OF ME, LET ME GO!!!"

Naruto's eyes widened and they all run to the crossroad where they saw Konoha maru being held up in the air with back of his shirt, by black clan Shinobi from Suna and there was blonde girl besides him.

'Subaku No Kankuro First Son Of Kazekage, Second Eldest'

'Subaku No Temari Daughter of Kazekage, Eldest'

From the just one glance Sakura already knew who they were.

"hey let him go" ragged Naruto and Sakura had to hold him back before he could pounce at them.