19- Gunner (EDITED)

These last few months seeing Aria down, depressed, and her mind stuck on what happened in the past, was killing me. But it was also worrying me because I've heard and read that depression can be hereditary. So seeing Aria back to the woman I had fallen in love with over two years ago was excellent to have back last night. The last thing I want to see is the love of my life dealing with a serious medical illness like what her mother has gone through. However, if depression is what Aria is going through at the moment, then I'll do what I vowed to do when we married, and that's doing everything in my power to help her get through it.

Aria looked peaceful and like a doll as she slept with the blanket tightly held underneath her chin, still naked from our unforgettable night of showing our love for one another like old times. So because of what she learned the day before and how Aria was dealing with it, I felt the right thing to do would be to let her sleep—to give her a break from taking care of Walter and Wyatt. So I quietly and carefully got out of bed and then tiptoed across the room to check on them, and after seeing they were both still sound asleep, I headed back into the bedroom to shower.

After closing my eyes and tilting my head underneath the running water, a pair of soft hands rested on my shoulders. The next thing I felt were lips trailing along my chest. I opened my eyes as I tilted my head forward while wiping the water away from my face. I grinned as I lowered my hands to her hips and pulled her tightly against me. "What do you think you are doing?"

She sighed while looking into my eyes. "I thought I'd join you in the shower. But if you'd rather shower alone, I can leave." She lowered her head, and when she started turning towards the shower curtains, I gripped her hips tighter, stopping her from exiting.

I lowered my mouth and kissed her forehead. "I didn't say I didn't want you joining me. I figured after the day you had yesterday; you'd want a break from taking care of the two kids and leave them to me to care for while you sleep in. So I'm surprised to see that you're awake. That's all." I took her face in my hands and lowered my lips to hers, kissing her softly and slowly.

Her hands rested over mine, warming me with her smile that melted my heart. "I would have enjoyed sleeping in, but when I opened my eyes and saw an empty bed, I couldn't go back to sleep. So when I heard you were in here, I decided to come to join you in the shower."

"You just wanted more of me, didn't you? You can't get enough of me or my sex pistol," I devilishly smirked, teasing to get a rise out of her.

Her lips curved upward, and then she quietly giggled. "I can't help that I enjoy you stretching and filling me to the core with that enormous organ God had gifted you with. And how you move it inside me, hitting all the right spots, always has me craving for more." She raised an eyebrow, causing my dick to twitch from the seductive look in her eye. "Not to mention, I also like how it fills my mouth when my lips are wrapped around it and how your protein shake makes me full. That, I have to admit, is my favorite."

My cock instantly hardened. Aria admitting to enjoying the taste of me was a significant turn-on. I may not always allow her to satisfy me with a blowjob, but I'm in fucking heaven when I do. It's not that I don't like blowjobs because I do—I fucking enjoy them, and I love watching her fuck her mouth with my cock. It's just that I'm the type of guy who likes to give and satisfy rather than receive and be satisfied. Because seeing Aria satisfied is all that matters to me, and it makes me happy to see my wife happy.

"Look what you did," I chuckled, pointing down at my rock-harden cock.

"I can fix that," she said happily, lowering to her knees and immediately sucking me in while fondling my lower hangars that are as hard as fucking rocks. And if she does what she did hours ago and licks the backside of my fucking ball sack. I'm going to lose it.