9- Aria (EDITED)

Gunner begged me to stop worshiping his blue-veined cigar while tugging and pulling my hair. But how he was moaning and groaning and pumping into my mouth had me wanting to keep my mouth tightly wrapped around him longer. So I refused to submit and continued graciously, moving my mouth along the one satisfying tool that knew how to keep the fire burning inside me. I massaged and pressed my tongue harder against the pulsating veins every time my tongue rubbed against them, hoping he'd tug my hair harder.

"Aria, stop," he groaned, his fingers tightening around my long tresses and tugging like I wanted him to. And how he was gripping and pulling and how his veins were growing and pulsating faster; I knew he was getting ready to feed me his version of a Pina Colada.

I call it the Penis Colada.

I slowly moved my mouth towards the head of his cock while gently grazing my teeth against his skin. And when I heard Gunner breathing harder and erratically, I stopped and held the head of his cock between my teeth and then used my tongue to tease the tip, causing Gunner to gasp and explode like an erupting volcano.

My eyes rolled up to his, and I smiled when I released him from my mouth. He was shaking his head and grinning while I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Am I going to have to start calling you Peppermint Patty?"

"No, why?"

"You must have had a minty treat in your mouth. I feel pins and needles roaming throughout my dick, with the peppermint feeling causing it to feel numb as it cools my skin."

I giggled, stuck out my tongue, and showed him what was left of the throat lozenge I discreetly shoved into my mouth when I lowered onto my knees. "My throat was feeling itchy. Plus, I wanted to give you a whole new meaning of a mind-blowing blowjob."

"It was mind-blowing, all right. But now you're in deep trouble for not listening to me when I ordered you to stop," Gunner warned, but not very convincing.

"I'm so scared," I teased as he picked me up.

He carried me over to the bed, then fell on top of me as he laid me on the mattress, locking his lips with mine in a desperate attempt to make me forget who and where I was. He grabbed hold of my wrists and shoved them above my head, holding them firm with one hand and using his other hand to slide underneath my shirt and up to my breasts, massaging them back and forth.

Not caring, the shirt I was wearing was one of my favorites. Gunner's mouth left mine, and it lowered to the buttons of my shirt. He bit, tugged, and ripped off all the buttons, exposing my breasts when the shirt opened, causing my speed bumps to grow firm and tall when the cold air hit my nipples. Then a loud groan escaped his lips. "Mama," he excitedly muttered. "Come to daddy," he whispered, wrapping his mouth around a nipple.

Here we go...

Thinking Gunner would tease them by biting and tugging, my eyes tightly closed, but when he finished satisfying the one nipple and moved to the other, I relaxed. All he did was lick, flick his tongue against it and then suck on my tit, pretending to be Wyatt.

I smiled, hummed, and purred.

He moved back to my lips and moaned in delight when his tongue found mine.

My clit was now more than swollen. It felt like it was about to burst from all the throbbing Gunner was causing it to do. I'm supposed to be the one rewarding him, and here he is, lowering his mouth to the velvet lounge, sliding his tongue between the curtains, but then he abruptly stopped. I lifted my head fast, and when my eyes met with his, I furrowed my brows, thinking he was teasing me like he did not too long ago. "What are you doing now?"