9."Fake Boyfriend"

NINE

You know the pressure of being single when you're already in your senior year of university, when all your friends have been celebrating their valentine days with their own lovers and here you are constantly being asked why you're still single, or when are you planning to have a lover.

It's not like it's my fault that no one is approaching me, or maybe it is- because I'm always showing attitude towards to people who try to approach me.

"Life is short, in a few months we will graduate, and after that we will start our own job which makes you have more little time to meet someone." That is what my friend Dome always telling me everytime he try to convince me to get set up with his handsome gym instructor boyfriend.

"Oh shi! It's 13 today!" I heard one of my friend Ben shouts, dropping his spoon and fork on the plate.

"Yeah, I'll be buying gift for Forth later." Dome stated before sipping his drink.

"I'll come with you, I haven't bought any gift for Earth yet." Ben told Dome who just nod. A conversation where I can't join.

"How about you Nine?" I then heard Ben asked, looking up as I blankly stare at my two friends.

"Don't be ridiculous Ben, Nine is so picky and probably oat to be single his whole life." Dome said laughing, and for some reason I felt annoyed with his words making me spit the words I start to regret the second I said it.

"I'm not! I have a boyfriend!" I said to them in a loud voice making them stare deep into my eyes. I want to hit my out mouth right now.

"What did you just said?" Dome asked.

"I said I have a boyfriend." I repeat.

"When? Why aren't you telling us?" Ben asked.

"B-because.. It was a secret, we've been keeping it a secret." I said trying to make up a story, "I met him just last month."

"What's his name?" Dome asked, "Is he studying here aswell? what faculty?" Ben asked, "Picture?" Nine added.

"Not telling." I told them.

"Why?"

"Because... I-I don't want you two being out there stalking his SNS." I reasoned out, and both of them just raised their eyebrows on me.

"Aren't you just lying?" Dome asked, frowning his eyebrows with his judging eyes.

"Why would I, I really have a boyfriends." I stated, "It's just we're just testing the fires first before we announce were official if you wont believe it then do as you pleased." I told them grabbing my things to leave.

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~

February 14 the day where mostly all the people I know are out having a nice date with their lovers, and I'm here alone in my dorm room, phone on my hand-

C-u-t-e-A-s-i-a-n-G-u-y-S-e-l-f-i-e

I typed on pinterest, still feeling bit irritated about what happend yesterday between me and Dome makes me do this stupidest thing I didn't even imagine before that I'll be doing now.

Looking for a random strangers picture to pretend as my boyfriend? How bad could it be? I already have the fake story planned to be told to whoever ask, and all I need now is one picture to finish it.

-Obviously korean I can't use this I'm thai and my boyfriend should be as well.

-To many tattoos, not my thing.