12."L🔒ve Screen"

Screaming from the top of his lungs belcause of the frustration he's now feeling, Nine throw his thick gray blanket on the floor despite of it being heavy.

"What the heck is happening here?" Mila, Nine's older sister asked as soon as she opened the door making her witness the absolute mess inside her younger brother's room. Nine's pillows, blankets and even the mattress are all scattered on the floor together with all of the things that's previously keep safe inside his bag.

"I can't find my phone!" Nine answered in frustration, trying to lift his bed up.

"Have you tried calling it instead of turning this house upside down and making a huge mess?" His sister suggested rolling her eyes because of her brother's stupidity.

"Do I look like I have a spare of phone to call it huh?"

"Ask a friend to call it duh? Oh wait, you don't have." She teased.

"You're lucky I have no time to kill you."
Nine growled pushing his bed frame up.

"You know what, bed frames are expensive." Milla suddenly said, feeling bad for her lovely brother "Here, use my phone to call yours." She pulled her phone from her pocket dangling it to her hand for Nine to grab.

"Greez thanks!" She said sarcastically when Nine eagerly grabbed the phone with out even saying a single word.

"Finger print password." Nine ordered making her sister sigh and shake her head.

◌⑅●♡⋆♡⋆♡⑅◌

With all focus on the video he have filmed last night and now editing, Joong was suddenly disturbed as he heard a sudden unfamiliar ringtone buzz from inside his bag. Quickly abandoning the computer mouse he's holding, his hand reaches for the phone inside it.

"Hello?" With out looking at the caller's name he answered.

"Uh- hi." The person from the other line said. "I-I'm the owner of this phone?" He stuttered a bit making Joong unknowingly smiled hearing the nervous voice.

"I mean I'm the owner of the phone. The phone you're now holding. It's mine."

"Got it." Joong said with a smile.

"Yeah, uh can I have it back?" The guy asked making Joong smirked with a plan
"I'm not sure about that."
"What?"
"Well I'm not sure if you're the real owner, what if you're just someone trying to steal your enemy's phone."

"I don't have enemies!" The guy shouted. "And it's really my phone!"
"Really? What's the key password then?"
Joong asked with the hope of gaining an access to what's inside the phone.
"Why would I be telling you that!" The guy shouts "I don't you know if you're some creep hacker!"

"Oh wow, great way to thank me for picking your phone from the street." Joong said, and heard the person snickers.
"Okay, okay. At least give me your name so I know to whom I'll be giving this phone."

"For security purposes." Joong added.
"Nine. I'm Nine Kornchid." The person answered, and Joong smiled.
"Well then, Mr. Nine Kornchid. I'll be seeing you in front of the cafe shop where you dropped your phone then." Joong said, about to hang up the phone but stopped when the guy named Nine asked "Your name?"
"Joong." He answered with a smile "I'll be waiting you tomorrow morning, seven at the cafe, okay?"
"Okay. Thank you." Nine said, and finally the call ended. And Joong stared at the phone lock screen which is an anime style drawing of two good looking guys smiling .

◌⑅●♡⋆♡⋆♡●⑅◌

Now feeling a bit ease that his phone is safe and will be back to him by tomorrow, Nine have decided to finally relax after cleaning his room back after making it a complete mess that will make his mom bomber him with so much nagging if she ever saw it. Flipping his laptop open as he put it on top of his pillow that's now laying on his lap as he lay down his bed. Nine went to his favourite site which is youtube, going straight to his most favourite channel; playing its latest video that's have been uploaded not longer than 30 minutes ago.