5."Love at First Fight"

Love and hate are very different feelings but are similar to each other at various levels.

Emotionally; When You hate someone, that someone occupy a chunk of what goes on in your head. Your thoughts might be malevolent towards that someone,but you do think that someone nevertheless.

You, will know this is very similar to a feeling of love or infatuation if you have ever experienced it.

Scientifically; They say the brain circuit for hatred and love have something in common.

And the very primal level, the feeling that you will feel will be the same,... Intense, Overpowering and Consuming.

--------

"Ughh!! I said I will just sleep for 5 minutes not half an hour!!"
Nine shouts in frustration as he hurried and wear his school uniform.

" I should haven't snooze my alarm".
he slaps himself as he run his way out to his dorm room.

Running as fast as he could, there is only 20 minutes after his first class starts and worst his first class professor is a terror one, First rule as a medical student; Don't be late because if you do you are the reason why your patients will die,or more like you will die because your professor will give you and F as a grade and wont graduate.

Running fast on the street as he heard his phone ringing and as soon that it's his bestfriend's keep on sending him missed calls.

"Fuck! Professor auntie might have come to our room early that's why these two are calling."
Nine cursed as he is saw the caller ID's, not wanting to stop and answer the calls. He just run.. run.. and run as fast ash he could but all of a sudden...

..... Nine got almost hit by a car as he cross the street, making him fall on the ground.

"HEY!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SOMEONE IS CROSSING THE STREET!!"
Nine shouts.

"CAN'T YOU SEE A CAR IS PASSING BY!! WHO RUNS OVER THE CAR ARE YOU JERK?! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY CROSS THE STREET!!"
The other guy who went out from his car shouted at the same time.

"YOU ALMOST RUN OVER ME YOU JERK!!"
Nine shout's in anger.

"IT IS YOU WHO DON'T LOOK ON THE STREET BEFORE CROSSING!"
The guy shouted back.

" Ugghh!! I can't believe that I have to encounter a person like you!!"
Nine shouts in frustration.

"If you know how to look on the street before crossing this won't happen!"

" Oh! So it's my fault that you drive so fast in front of a pedestrian lane! "

" Ugghh!! I'll just let you passed this time!! My class is more important than a person like you!"
Nine shouts as he jogged while limping a bit as his ankle hurts.

" Ohoi!! Nine!! You are late!! Your lucky that Professor auntie will be late today because she attend a seminar." His friend Ben said as soon as he saw Nine walking his way to them.

" Au' Nai! what happend to you? Why are you walking like that? Did you have a great time last night? Oho! You gave your V-Card to a stranger last night after the party?"
His friend Dome teases.

"Crazy!! I almost got hit by a damn car and hurt my ankle when I fall."
Ninr said as he sat down at the vacant chair at the middle of his two friends.

"That fucking jerk! Who do he think he is! Who drives a Bugatti on the way to class! Ughh!! I hate rich people!!"
Nine burst out.

"Uhmmm.. Nine.."
Dome called with hesitation.