4."I love you till' the end"

JOONG'S P.O.V.

Today is my and p'Nine's second anniversary, and just like our every monthsary and last anniversary. I am on the way to our studio with a 100 pieces of roses and a gift.

I entered at the building with with so much excited to see my boyfriend, I entered the elevator with a big smile on my lips knowing that my p'Nine will be surprised.

... But I think I was wrong, as I'm the one who got surprised .

There as soon as I got out the elevator I saw p'Nine and p'Ben standing outside our studio. p'Ben brushing his fingers at my boyfriends bangs.... and planted a kiss on p'Nine.

I lose my grip on the bouquet of flowers and gift that I'm carrying making it fall at the ground. And there is when they notice my presence, I though and hope that this is just some kind of a prank. That they are going to shout "This is a prank!!" as p'Pavel and p'Dome will jump out with confetti poppers but they didn't.

I saw both p'Nine and p'Ben just glance at me, and with that I just watch p'Nine walk away went down the emergency stairs .

I decide to run and catch him. I wan't to know why did he do this, why he cheated on me. I thought we are just okay, we even plan to go out for today but why is he walking away from me now. If this is a bad dream please someone make me wake up.

As I'm about to go down the stairs I felt that someone stopped me. It is p'Ben, he pulled my wrist and told me not to chase p'Nine anymore.

And with so much anger I punch him, I punch him many times until I heard P'Pavel and P'Dome asking us to stop and pulling us away from each other.

After some hours making my head cool off even I'm still trying to contact p'Nine phone , but as he is still not answering my calls I finally decide to go to his house, to pursue him again to know why he do it so easy just like that.

I went the parking area where I parked my car awhile ago, but then to my dismay I saw p'Ben's car parked just in the opposite side of my car. P'Ben is inside and so do p'Nine, I can see the way p'Nine brushes his thumb on the side of Ben's lips where I have punch him.

Jealousy, hate, betrayed, confusion and other feelings that make my heart shattered to pieces are what I'm feeling right now.

I run to p'Ben's car and hit the car window with my fist, not carrying if I ended up crashing it as I shout telling them to get out of the car.

And just that p'Ben and p'Nine went out the car.

" P'Nine... " I called, I was about to say sorry on what ever I have done wrong to him and I want him to be back because I can't leave my life without him, but he cut me out before I even start.

" Please stop this Joong. Can't you see it? I don't like you anymore, leave me and Ben alone because I have no feelings for you so please, stop bugging us."
P'Nine said. I know he didn't mean it. I can see it through his eyes.

Those eyes will not tear up if he really don't have any feelings for me.

I was about to hug him but then p'Ben pushes me away as he hugged and make him enter back inside the car.