He lets me go and sits back on the table while I cry on the floor besides him. 

"We are going to a ball today and you are coming with me" then he goes back to reading his newspaper.

I manage to get up and slowly make my way to my room. After half an hour of crying I stop, not because I was not hurt anymore but because tears have stopped coming out my eyes.

"Master has asked me to get you ready for tonight Miss" a maid says as she enters the room, I don't reply and she starts doing her work.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Once the maids are done they all leave me alone as I wait for Tristian to come so that we can leave. I see myself in the mirror and see a beautiful women a expensive red gown but when I see her eyes she is lifeless. 

I was once a girl full of life even after the heart break that Jack gave me I survived because that is all I have ever learnt but now survival is the hardest thing for me. 

The door opens making me flinch only to reveal this handsome devil. Tristian is wearing Black tuxedo; he is the most beautiful man I have ever seen.

 Tristian is wearing Black tuxedo; he is the most beautiful man I have ever seen

Devil always comes in the skin of an angel.

He slowly come near me but I freeze in my spot. 

"You look beautiful baby" he kisses me lightly on my lips and then licks my tongue with his.

"Behave yourself, if I even catch you looking at another man I will kill him but I will do far worse things to you baby" he warns me and he lets go off my hand. 

"Now come on before I change me mind and fuck you" he growls leaving me in the room.

I follow him, suppressing my need to cry. 

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

After half an hour silent ride we arrive at a huge banquet hall and I could see luxurious cars entering and exiting the place. It is my first time breathing the outside air since Tristian kidnapped me and I plan on savouring each and every moment. 

We both exit the car and clutch on to Tristian's hand as we walk inside the hall like a perfect couple.

Tristian has his grip around my waist, we walk inside and everyone's eyes are on us. In so long I am seeing faces other than Tristian and his servants back in the mansion. 

A man approaches us and I could feel Tristian tighten his grip around me a small gasp escapes my mouth because of the pain.

"Mr. Martinez it's so good to have you here", he shakes Tristian's he brings out his hand towards me but I stare at Tristian who glares at the man, I just smile at the man and I quickly pulls away his hand and leaves.

A lot of people make their way towards us, shaking Tristian's hand and girls throwing themselves all over him.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

We were sitting on our table having dinner when Tristian whispers in my ear. 

"I have some business; I will be back" his eyes glued at the corner of the hall and I look back to see a blond girl seductively looking at Tristian.

"umm Tristian" I call out to him and he looks back me with an amused look.

"I am almost done, can u ask the driver to take me back home" he looks a little surprised as though he was expecting me to say something else.

He turns around after telling one of the guards to take me back home, I see him vanish into the building with the blond woman. I sigh, I tried to tell myself that it is good thing he is with someone else, maybe he will let me go now.

I look around and see people looking at me and talking in hushed voices but i could make out some of their words.

"One of Capo's many sluts"

"Gold digger"

"Whores with no self esteem"

 I quickly get up and make my way into a corner and trying to control my urge to break down right here in front of all these people. I take deep breath as I have a little panic attack.

I don't think I can control it anymore; I need to go back home

I don't think I can control it anymore; I need to go back home. I start to march towards the exit looking down. Four of Tristian's guard instantly follow me.

Suddenly I bump into someone and I feel someone's hand wrapped around me waist.

"Are you okay?" wait! I know that voice, I slowly open my eyes to see my past...

Jack!

-----------------------------

We hit 2k guys!!! I am so excited and I couldn't have done it without all you awesome people. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!