Chapter 14: Origins

50:13:25:56

SMG4: Can you explain what's going on in your head, man?

Lo: I don't know, but I heard about this man named Ztar. Do you know him?

SMG4: (gets stoked) I know about him.

A long time ago, SMG3 & Bowser created him as part of the former's plan to build his own Power Star. Things went out hand & he is restrained with Good Star for 10 months, for which he broke free causing more mayhem & possessing more people.The last we seen him is when Good Star sucked himself & Ztar into the portal.

Lo: Woah. I wonder why he is involved on the chat I snooped in. Plus, what is it about this COPPA?

E. Gadd: Oh. It's this massive comet made by the Sovereign designed to destroy countless planets. & the Sovereign is this fleet of planet-destroying Reapers from a video game series.

Tari: Are the Reapers escorting the meteor?

E. Gadd: No. Their motive is to kill a planet that activates the beacon in it. Ours have been discovered 10 years ago, yet our elite soldiers stopped them.

Lo: Zel, I found something in my files.

Zel: What is it?

Lo: Here, I'll show you.

(The inscription reads:

Destruction, Sorrow, Despair

& an alien body there,

Write in a villain's name

For its life be regained)

E. Gadd: Hmmm. I guess this is from the Sovereign as a prophecy.

Mario: A prophecy?

E. Gadd: Yeah. Back last 2016, a meteorite crash-landed onto Anime Island. Researchers had tried to figure out what it is, but a horde of Teletubbies claimed territory.

SMG4: Those are the same Teletubbies that are possessed.

Lo: Wait, what are the 3 flames?

Destruction = The 1st Arc (Waluigi's Rejection & the T-Pose Apocalypse)

Sorrow = The 2nd Arc (Boopkin's Grief)

Despair = The 3rd Arc (Desti's Death)

Body = Lo!

Lo: Does that mean IM THE VESSEL?!

Zel: That explains the Sammy form here.

Mario: That means the Teletubbies still needed their master,

Tari: & the tech had revived him,

Lo: & I had accidentally axed off her arm?!

Tari: We have to stop this!

E. Gadd: Don't worry. I'm planning to build a sophisticated planet sized barrier that will stop this comet & save countless lives. Also, a spare earth download system just in case.

Mario: Whoo. Mario's gonna kill some bitches.

(They then noticed Bob rising from the debris)

Bob: wU+ d1D ! M!55?

SMG4: I wonder what happens to Ztar now?!

(Meanwhile, the Projectionist is chatting to his compatriots, when he suddenly changed his face)

???: What do you mean you can't join the madness?

Reaper: Sorry,man. It's just that those Terrans already found the beacon & wasted a part of the fleet.

???: Surely you'll come with the big comet ahead, right?

Reaper: Sorry. It's not our system. Anyways, make sure you have this mission completed, Ztar.

Ztar: Don't you worry,

50:11:59:59

The attack won't fail.

End of Ch.14