Chapter 6: Endgame

~June 9, Anime Island~

(Lo & Desti are being cradled by Zel & Tari respectively, as they are both killed by the blade of a Sephiroth. Both of the girls are pleading them back but to no avail)

Meggy: Francis! I swear on everything that you're gonna pay for this!

Francis: Oh don't be so dramatic, did anyone really care about them anyways. (Proceeds scribbling A LOT of Sephiroths) If you don't think 1 was enough, then how about A 100?!

(The Sephiroths then began attacking the gang as Zel drags her former roomie into safety, which is where the gang gets cornered. Suddenly, a little black blob has pops itself off the cracks & goes into Lo's open arm wound. That is when Lo's body shivered to possession)

Francis: SEPHIROTHS, ATTA-

(As the tank barged into the fight, the blob had awakened the body & went full control. Some shadows had came into the puppet's hand & materialised into a lightsaber.)

Zel: *notices* Uhh, Lo, what's going on?

(Lo then proceeds killing off the Sephiroths alongside the bois in the tank)

???: (notices the bois finishing off the final Seph) Oi! (Gives them a thumbs up)

Bob: (to Swag) Bro, how did he get a new haircut?!

(Francis then runs away from Axol only to be curb stomped by Saiko, & the puppeteer sees this as an opportunity to kill)

SMG4: GET THAT MF!

(The puppet then brave jumps & combo-slashes Francis, then kicks him into the Bullet Bill. Zel has seen it in all of its horror for what her roomie had became)

~later~

SMG4: You don't understand. We're either leaving with Meggy,

???: (pushes SMG4) or not leaving at all!

Francis: heeheheeh Goku. DESTROY THEM!

(The gang then tries their all toppling Goku but with no avail. Especially Zel joined with Boopkins on holding him down only to get tossed in both. The puppet then tries to attack him from behind but he got hit on the side & is knocked out easily)

~even more later~

Francis: NO! GOKU, STOP THAT! (in Filthy Frank voice: IT'S TIME TO STOP!)

(Zel has tried to bring Lo back, despite losing him twice, but as she sees that her friends are protecting Meggy, she takes part as well. Lo then wakes up again as what appears to be the wrong time)

Lo: *groans* Whoo, what a riot. (Notices Zel) Eh?

Zel: (proceeds to be a final human shield) Not onnn myyyyy waaaaaatttcccchhhh *note that it's in uber slow mo*

(The entire Zuccer had EXPLODED & left everyone in shock)

Lo: oh no, oh no no no

Francis: YES! GAME OVER, LOSERS!!!!

Lo: ZEEEEEELLLLLL!!!!!!

Mario: MEEEGGGGYYYY!!!!!

(Both the Italian & the sub-zombie went to the rubble to mourn only for both of the girls to groan in surprise)

Mario: Mamma mia! Our girls.

Lo: They're alive!

(They spent the remaining time in the facility digging the rubble for them only to be swept by Ultra Instinct Shaggy)

Lo: WAIT SHAGGY, YOU FORGOT OUR GIRLS!!!!!

(Shaggy then flies back to the island for them when it blew up! As then, the bois reactions are accurate)

Mario: YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW THEM UP! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

(Lo is crying hard beside him throughout until...)

Lo: Huh, Mario? Could it be...

(What he is seeing at that point is Shaggy carrying two girl that he had saved, but those two had taken a new look tho. Zel now looks like her form from Breath Of The Wild)

*music: Centuries -Fall Out Boy*

Meggy: ooooh, my head

Zel: Guys, what happened?

Meggy: Did we kicked Francis' ass? (Notices the gang having stocked reactions) Guys, what are you staring at?

Mario: You two ain't be looking so good.

(It took a while before both of them notice their changes)

Both: WHAT HAPPENED TO US?!!!!

~June 9, Beach~

(The entire gang is here at Desti's funeral, which is literally the saddest moment in SMG4 history. Everyone here has changed, including Lo who he scored a new robo-arm. Throughout the funeral, Lo has been thinking why had that second chance in life, what he had done to ensure everyone is safe, & what that arm make him even cooler)

Mario: Hey Lo, why had you survive when the onto-lady didn't?

Zel: Mario, bad timing.

Mario: Sorry.

(Later, as everyone is going to the after party of the battle's success, Lo suddenly felt a little shiver, as it's like it's filled with Love, Hope, & Faith. But somehow, he might have felt a little bit of Luck.)

End of Ch. 6

201:6:59:59

Unus Annus.

UNUS ANNUS!