And SEVENTEEN magazine.

I've done it again.

Well, it's been a while since I've acted without overthinking. I'm always weighing the pros and cons and making lists that seem to have no end. Now that I've come down from my multiple orgasmic highs I should be thinking straight. 

But I can't.

Instead of thoughts centered around my next steps, my mind is filled with the memory of how good Emilio's fingers felt. He's also very talented with his fingers. Has he seen a lot of finger action? 

Also, was it good for him too? I mean, he did finish all over my hand while sucking on my tongue. But this is Emilio we're talking about. He must've had many, many sexual experiences and many, many girlfriends. 

Balei, stop!

I sigh softly as I finish buttoning up Emilio's shirt. Since my underwear was utterly ruined (and it's also missing) I had no choice but to borrow Emilio's clothes and he was so gracious to hand me a shirt and some cycling shorts. 

I giggle softly as I twirl before the full-length mirror. I've only ever worn my dad's, Alex's and Ben's clothes. The rare hookups I've had also didn't end with me feeling schoolgirl giddy about wearing their clothes. 

I just hope I know what I'm doing. 

With multiple deep breaths under my belt, I make my way to the lift. Paws greet me in the hallway and I'm quick to pick him up from the floor. He nestles in my arms, purring contently as we head to the ground floor. Both Paws and I are so comfortable in Emilio's space and I must admit that I find such comfort a little weird. 

The sound of music pulls me toward the kitchen and that's where I found a shirtless Emilio. "Hey."

He smiles at me as he places two plates full of food on the small table. "You look good in my clothes."

I mirror his smile as I place Paws on the floor and take a seat. "Is it just me or are you cooking more?"

Emilio chuckles then join me at the table. "Well, I figured if I made sure you're fed then you wouldn't have to visit the supermarket."

"Oh, no." I pick up the fork beside my plate and dig in. "That way I wouldn't run into anyone?" I flash Emilio a pointed look. We both know this is about Christopher.

"No." He says playfully. "Do you have any plans for the holiday?"

I groan miserably. "My dad is having his annual barbeque." I suddenly recall my conversation with Victoria. "I'm not working that weekend but I would give anything to get out of it."

Emilio hums as he takes a sip of water. "I'm also off that weekend." I make a face. "What?"

"Footballers get days off?" Emilio laughs heartily. "And didn't the season just start?"

"Oh, Balei." He carefully wipes the corners of his mouth as he chuckles softly. "It's my abuela's ninetieth. My family is having a massive party. Come with me."

The fork falls from my hand and makes a loud clattering sound as it hits the plate. "What? Is the party here?"

He shakes his head. "It's back home. In Calella de Palafrugell."

Right, that's where he's from.

I take a deep breath. "But would that be okay? Isn't it weird that I'm already meeting your family?"

Emilio shrugs. Here I am about to freak out but he's so calm. "You've already met my mother. Who loves you by the way." I take a deep breath. "How about this, I'll meet your family first, that way we'll be even. Right?"