Welcome to Hell Biatch

I have always loved vampires. Vampire novels, vampire movies, poems, art, music all of it and I unfortunately lived in a world where vampires were fictional. Or so I thought....

I have a friend Arron, we were kinda friends. We had two classes together and we talked occasionally, he was nice and everything was quite a surprise. He had shown up with his hoodie up and had been looking hella shady. As my friend he knew that I was obsessed with vampires, hell I was considering getting bite marks tattooed on my neck, but he came up to me and said in hushed tones

"Will you promise not to tell anyone?" I nodded. I was maybe expecting some tea. What I wasn't expecting was for him to pull me to him so hard I was sure to get bruises.

"Aaron! Ow you're hurting me." But he didn't let go.

Suddenly he pushed my head back and I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I pushed at him as the pain quickly faded. It felt as if I was floating on a cloud. He pulled back after a moment and bit his wrist.

"Drink it. You'll get what you want." I stared at the blood on his wrist, before slowly pulling it to my lips and drank.

At that point in my life I had tasted blood before, but instead of the irony taste I was accustomed too, it was sweet. But once it hit my throat it was bitter, and it stuck to my throat like a minty fresh gum. Then just like my first kiss my knees buckled and I passed out.

I shot up with a gasp I was in my bed. How did I get here? I felt warm, but my skin was icy to the touch. I jumped out of bed and ran to the mirror, I could see in the dark and I was ... beautiful

My skin had become pale and smooth like porcelain. My hair was untangled and smooth and my eyes were the deep blue they had always been, but there were new flecks of red circling the pupil. Nice. I guess that thing about vampires not being able to see themselves in the mirror was wrong.

My neck was tender and I could see the swollen marks clearly. I should probably put a bandaid on this. I walked to the mirror and pulled it open to grab a bandaid. After I slapped a big boy on it I walked out to my awaiting mother.

"Honey! Are you alright? You've been feverish for 3 days." She looked me over and sighed

"You just woke up and you are wearing those contacts... just.. come and eat" she walked to the kitchen mumbling about the family reunion.

Eat, that sounds good. How had I not noticed how hungry I was, and the room smelled so strange. It was like I was being shoved into some overly salted bag of tostitos.

"Do we have chips?" I spoke. My voice was hoarse.

"Well I was thinking something more like soup but we do." I walked to the table and I dropped all my body weight onto the chair, it creaked in response. She returned from the pantry with a bag of chips and handed them to me

"Are you alright?" She questioned, with concern.

"I'm alright tired and hungry that's all." I replied, but I was secretly excited to be a vampire but then the issue of eating came up and I was stumped .

"Ok just don't eat too much. I'm making dinner later" She slinked into the living room to watch tv.

Where was I supposed to get blood from? Where did Arron get blood from? How is he a vampire? Is there a community of them here? Who else is a vampire?

I grabbed a chip from the bag as soon as my teeth closed around the chip, I cringed. It tasted dull, but simultaneously it was also too flavorful.

"Mom are these stale?" I yelled, it hurt my throat.

"They shouldn't be why?" She yelled in return. Then I realized. Blood. I need it. I felt my pupils dilate at the thought. When vampire diaries were talking blood lust, I never realized it would be so strong and painful. My stomach suddenly felt as if it was ripping itself to pieces. I practically doubled over in pain, looking down at the ground as my mother ran to me.

"Madelyn?? Honey what's wrong?"

"Momma" I groaned and looked up at her. She gasped and stumbled back at the sight of me.

"Y-your eyes" she said, stunned and gripping onto the counter for dear life. I slowly turned my head to look at my reflection in the TV. The red that had peeked at the edges of my eyes just minutes ago engulfed my whole iris, and dark marks were branching from my eyes down to my cheeks like black tears. I looked back at my mother, who backed away further.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU MONSTER!!" Quickly she pulled a knife from the drawer and held it in front of her, her hands trembling. I stood and she backed away.

"Mom, it's me, it's still me I swe-" my mother started to cry.

"It's ok, I can explain." another wave of hunger passed over me. I clutched my stomach again.

"YOU'RE NOT MY DAUGHTER. GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE DEMON" she bellowed gaining the courage to walk towards me, knife outstretched. I backed up but she gained speed and that's when I ran.

I fucking told you this was legit. - Park and Tay