Baby...

It was saturday night & Dylans parents weren't out of town as usual & he always threw a party to celebrate their absence, seems being rich had its ups & down , & his family was extremely wealthy, His dad was running for governor & his mom was a chef. She stood by the fire place nodding to the loud music, with a soda in her hand.
A set of hands ease themselves around her, "hey sunshine you havent a good time?" Knowing the nickname all to well it was dylan. She sat the soda down & turned to him. " dylan we need to talk" damn maybe a bad choice of words because his eyes widened. Guys knew what that meant , when a girl says talk its either because you did something wrong or they generally need to talk. He stepped away from here to the stereo & turned the music louder. "lets! Get this party started!!
The invited cheered. She rolled her eyes annoyed, he had been avoiding her all week. She knew why , dylan avoided serious conversations, often with her, she couldnt talk to him about her mom , & whenever she tried he shut the topic down, sounds like a jerk ? Maybe . But she understood the pressure he had from his father, so having a girlfriend add more on , didnt sit well. Still itd be nice if hed be there for her, it was almost as if he had her for show. She was one of the prettiest girls at roosevelt aside from alexis & jenna Morton, her dad owned morton salt , yes stupid thing to be rich for but still , she was undeniably beautiful & she wanted dylan. Suprisingly peyton didnt care anymore , she could have him. She looked at him damcing near the dj table , & stormed out.
He grabbed her arm roughly
just before she made it to the door. "Where are youuu going babaebae?" His words were slurring , he was alittle drunk. She tried to pull away "im leaving let me go of me dylan"
He pulled her against him. She could smell the alcohol on his breath as he talked. "why cant you just partyyree with mee for once?!!"
He said now yelling. She just kept pulling away " im tired i want to go home"
" your soo fucking boring sometimesss yet beautiful yet FUCKING BORING'"
He yelled in her face.
Before she could think , her hand met his face hard. His expression turning to anger . "finally! Your fiesty comes out!"
His hands roamed her body.
"Dylan stop!" People were now looking at them. "Stop dylan!"

"Hey! Let Go of My Sister!" She reconized that voice anywhere & looked towards the door , standing at six two was her brother Liam. He had a brown boy band hair cut , strong jawlines & dark green eyes, he looked just like his mom with those eyes. He was built , he used to swim in college so it gave him broad shoulders also fit for sports. He was wearing a plain white tshirt & jean jacket with black pants. & shed never been more happy to see him.

Dylan looked at him & back at peyton " who invited you"
Liam stepped forward " doesnt matter take your damn hands off my sister! Im not gonna ask you again"

Dylan released peyton. Theirs no way he go there with liam knowing what he knows. Liam took maritial arts as well as capoirea , he wouldnt have a chance.

She backed away from him there eyes met. She couldnt believe hed acted that way but he only got crazy when his parents left town , left him alone. Still it was no excuse.

She ran & hugged liam " Hey baby"
He called her baby for baby sister:)
Alexis came down the stairs, " woah whos this" she said looking from liam to peyton. Liam flashed her a smiled. The one he got when he was flirting . His dimples appeared so fast.
" oh this is my brother liam , liam alexis, alexis liam" he shook her hand .
" its nice to meet you alexa"
She grinned " its a alexis"
"Well I like alexa better" he said winking , he looked at peyton with a look of concern , remembering what just happened she frowned. " i should get you home, do mom & dad know your here?" She nodded
" okay" he looked at alexis you seemed confused about what she missed while being upstairs. " it was nice to meet you "
He grabbed peytons hand & they left.