"You dont know what love is"

The following weeks shortly after went by rather quicky.

Between Peyton's dad calling the school board to have Jake banned from teaching at public & private highschools & her trying to finish college applications . Their seemed to be no time for them to spend together , despite the fact that she was now eughteen , she was still living under her fathers roof & that meant following his rules. No jake.

Dinner was super quiet, She moved the spaghetti around her plate with the fork.
her father hadnt glanced up, he was still upset , she could tell.

The silence was annoying her.
"Dad"
"Dont" he said in voice so low yet she could still here.
" We have to talk about this sometime"
he dropped his fork & got up to leave.
"Please say something "
"For cries sake! pey he's a grown man!!"
"Im eighteen im not a little girl anymore, Im not a child!"

he looked at her, their was a hint of disappointment in his eyes & alittle bit of self blame.
" Your still MY little girl"
he heads for the upstairs.
" I love him!? ok!? I do!"
" you dont know what love is"
" And you do!?
"Whats that supposed to mean?"
"Whens the last time you talked about mom?!, you got rid of all of pictures, her clothes! any trace of her gone!"

" Dont you dare!!, I loved her!?, i loved that woman from the moon n back to the stars, she gave me the greatest gift in the world,You!? .. those things are a reminder of what i lost! your barely eighteen, you couldn't possibly! know what lost is, Hes twenty five years old!
he was your teacher! an adult , he manipulated & took advantage of you!
what hes doing is wrong!? & he knows it!"

"go ahead and say all of those things, call the school board, the police if you want to , the national guard for all I care, nothing you can say or do will change the fact , That I am in love with him & your right dad I dont know what lost is , but I also dont want to know that feeling"

he was silent for amoment before leaving n slam.

a familiar voice appears behind her
"Hey whats going on , wheres dad going?"
"I dont know"
"Everything okay? " liam said touching her shoulder.
"No im sure you've heard the rumors by now?"
"About you and that teacher ?"

she nodded her head "Is it true?"
"Peyton tell me it isnt true?"
"We met before i knew he worked at my school.  It was facerange chatroom, the next day I showed up to school , their he was"
"Oh peyton"
"we started talking and tried to stop seeing eachother , but I was so drawn to him"
"Does he make you happy ?"
she smiled lightly & looked at dylan, "I havent been this happy , since my mom died"

" Then thats all that matters, screw what everyone else thinks !?"
"Your not mad?"

he chuckled "Mad!? no pey its your life , although I should wanna punch him in his face
considering you havent always been eighteen but I cant tell you how to live your life, But I can be there"

"what about dad?"
"Hell come around baby , give him time ,"
"okay wheres your mom ?"
"Shes still in Los angeles with my half sister"
"oh"
"Well i gotta head out Im meeting lexi for a late night rondevouz " he said smirking.

she smacked his arm "Hey! be careful with her. shes my best friend"
"Honestly Pey, it's different with her, shes fun , sweet , easy to be around "

her eyebrows went up "Really?!"

"Yes" he said smiling huge, both dimples appearing so quickly.

he kisses her forhead "I gotta go, just avoid dad for thr night , let him cool down alittle ok"

she nodded. "Love Youuuuu" she said playfully.
"love you times two! " he yelled back.

she heard the door slam and s beep from her phone at the same time.

she pulled it out her back pocket.

it was a text from Jake.

(Miss U, Meet 2night Near WaterFront Park?)

she smiled & quickly typed.
(Yes Be There In 30)

(Okay. Waiting Xo)