His lips were as close as close could get......

He looked so sexy in his confidence, & I was so strongly attracted to him , the Teacher, bluejay327 , the older guy.
The idea of being with him was too much but I couldnt let go of my curiousity , it was pulling at me , testing my limits. "Hi" was all She managed to croak out standing in front of him. "Hi" he said smiling.
"Hi" she said again.
He laughed . & it was beautiful . But was he laughing at her? Or with her?
"Are we gonna keep saying hi or can I pick another word from my vocabulary"
She laughed as well. He was such a smart ass But it was attractive not intimidating , not in the least.

He took a afew steps towards her , closing the space between them.
Oh god did she want that space to close.
He cupped her face & fondled with her earring. " you know I've imagined this moment a thousand times & I never thought being this close to you would be this amazing"

Brownie point! God damn he knew just what to say. He was soo good at this. Almost too good she wondered.
"Mr Rogers"
He pulled her body to his more.
& gave her the most intense look she'd ever seen. His eyes made unbearable to look away , she could look forever.
" Dont . Call .Me .That"
"Ok" she whispered.
"Peyton Im going to kiss you & put chills in places you never knew existed" his tone was serious, yet playful & did she mention sexy.

He leaned his head in & He was as close as close could get. Only inches between their lips when her phone rang. He broke apart from her.
"Im sorry I should get this"
She reached her jeans pocket & took out her iphone. & slid her finger across the screen. " hello"
"Hello Peyton, its almost eleven where are you?" Reconizing the voice of concern instantly , it was her dad.
"Oh crap im sorry I went to nobel's cafe tonight" she rubbed her forhead in fustration. " okay you need to get home NOW" he said. God sometimes he was overbearing but she understood ?, she did say she'd call him when she got there but she hadnt so his call made sense. "Okay " she hung uo & slid it back in her jeans. She glanced up to see jake standing there now with a blank face. " that was my dad I have to go" she said with an apoligetic look.

He nodded stepped forward & cupped her face once more. " Your worth the wait" he whispered before walking off.

Could he get anymore wonderful she thought as she got in her car. If only her dad hadnt called. Who knows where the night would of took a turn.