God I miss him pt 2

Peyton laid in the grass next to lexy.

"yes to answer your question , I think their might be a slight chance that My brothers into you"

lexy wiggled closer "yay I knew it when we locked eyes at that party , it was like we were the only two people there"

peyton chuckled "god lex"
" hey your not the only one that likes older guys mine just cant suspend me if im a bad girl" she says laughing so loud
"lex your so gross sometimes"
they both started laughing in unison.

it was just what she needed, her best friend to make her laugh & she loved her for it , lexy was the best friend she could ever ask for always keeping her laughing. she often she was the same friend in return.

"Soo lex hows your dad?"

the minute she asked it was like all h
joy left from alexis body , she didnt talk about her dad much , peyton knew there was a reason but she could never quite break that barrier to get her to say.
"Hes fine, still keeps my credit card balance in good standing , just fine"
"I was just wondering since---

alexis cut her off "I know, but he is the chief of police somethings are much more important then your teenage daughter"

there conversation
was quickly interrupted when peyton looked to see dylan standing over her.
"Can we Talk?"

"oh hell no! you can talk right here!" Alexis said annoyed n protective

"lexxx please"
he reached his free hand out to pull peyton up.

" So whats up?"
"Are the rumors true?"
"oh god"
"peyton are you screwing are substitue teacher?! is this why you broke it off?!"

"dylan calm down , its complicated"

"yeah?! well explain it to me pey because im not that dumb"

alexis chuckled "Yea coulda fooled me"
" oh shut your trap Alexis!!"

peyton held up her hands "woah Dylan im sorry the way I ended things , it wasnt fair to you, But teacher or not or any guy, we would of eventually broken up, we've grown so much apart this year & plus your dating Jenna now! i mean your not who I thought you were"

"yeah pey? well I can say the same"
& with that he walked away.

He called her pey, he never called her pey & she knew right then
he was still hurt , that was the first time hed ever shown her his emotions, maybe if this was the guy she could of saw in their relationship , things would be different.

her phone beeping interrupted her thoughts

*------- SRRY I CLDNT TXT BCK SOONR , DROVE UP 2VESSAR 2 SEE THE CAMPUS , ITS AMAZN
P.s MISS U 2-------*

she smiled. & laid back down next to lex "ugh glad this days almost over "
"you & me both pey"