Same Eyes, Same Smile...

The first week of school was almost over , Peyton was so relieved , "ah the weekend" she mumbled to herself , it had been two days simce she had heard from jake , oh god she called him jake, first name basis ? She didnt even know him , the thought that he could be some forty year old plumber crossed her mind. Maybe he wasnt real. She leaned against locker, enjoying the passing period, when the bell brought her back to earth, she started to listen to the new album by Maroon 5 on her ipod , when a hand touched her shoulder, she glanced in the direction it came from, it was her boyfriend dylan.

God he was so cute when he looked at her like that . Those dreamy dark green eyes & long lashes . his dark blondish hair ,wet and messy . those broad shoulders due to his talent on the football team. Perfectly masculine face & kissable thin lips.
He was an amazing guy but sometimes she thought he wasnt the kind of amazing she wanted. His voice made her thoughts drift away from her.
"Hi Sunshine" " heyy" she said throwing her arms his neck & planting a kiss on him. " you still coming over later?" He said tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear as he cupped her face. " yeah I can only stay for abit"
"Okay" he nodded.
She hugged him once more, when her best friend Alexis Walked up.
"Peyyyy!" She yelled swinging her arm around peytons shoulder, "hi lexy" that was just like alexis so loud & oustpoken & upbeat, she always brought abit of joy with her. She was so pretty, her skin was the color of caramel due to her white father & black mother& she had wild dark brown curly hair that flowed passed her ears. , she looked so much like Kat Graham from vampire diaries with her angelic features, honey brown eyes & nice full lips.

She was beautiful , bold & her best friend since First grade. Sometimes she wish she was more like her , beating to her own drum.
"Soo are you ready for next period with that stupiddd chemistry test?"
Peyton rolled her eyes, "Dont remind me Iv been stressing for days" she said irritated.
" well dont stress too hard I hear we have a sub"
Peytons eyes widened " Really?!, Shes never absent"
"Yeah we do , I hear hes hot" she said laughing, peyton nudged her arm "your soo guy crazy sometimes"
Dylan kissed peytons cheek before walking off" dont stress it babe, youll do great you always do"
Peyton looked at him & smiled flatly" thanks " "see you later, bye lexy"
"Bye bob Dylan" that was just like her nicknames for everyone.
"Sooo " alexis said turning to peyton
"You guys havent done the deed yet huh? She said raising her eyebrows
"What? Noo! Lexy you know Im not ready."
"Idk pey he looks pretty ready to me"
She said in her flirty teasing voice.
"Lex" she said protesting.
"What! Come on pey he IS hot! Any girl in this school would give to have him, except me" she finished.
"I know, i just want everything to be right" " & it will be"
Lex smiled in understanding "come on lets get to chem" soon as she said that, the bell ring it was almost as if she was physic.
They walked in unison to chem class.
They sat in the back of classroom which was probably the biggest room in Roosevelt high aside from the cafeteria.

The desk was put in a open circle, with the bookshelves moved to the far left of the room. The floors throughout the school were mohagany, their were two big windows cracked open, the room was painted blue that gave a sort of home feel, different for a classroom.

But the desk that was definately different , the class filled quickly
mostly made up of juniors & seniors.
The was an Ap class , technically she didnt have to take this class till senior year but it was better to just get the credits & get it out of the way. So her senior year could by with ease.
The class fell silent nothing short of a afew whispers. "Where the hell is the sub?" She whispered to alexis.
Alexis shrugged her shoulders in response.

"Hi My names Jake Rogers & Ill be filling in for teacher over the course of the next few weeks, due to the flu He will not be returning anytime soon."
"Damn" alexis mumbled to herself.
She tapped peytons shoulder who hadnt glanced up from her binder looking at her recent Chem notes.
She tapped her again lightly.
"What?"peyton said as alexis nodded in the direction of the front of the class.

Oh My God , it couldnt be she thought to herself, Same Eyes , Same mouth.
She looked him up & down. He was wearing brown Khakis that he looked uncomfortable in, a White collared shirt rolled up at the sleeves showing just abit of his muscle, two buttons were left open revealing alittle chest.
& his hair still with the messy out of bed look that was still sexy & Those eyes still so blue. Oh god it was him , it was BlueJay327 & he was her substitute teacher. His eyes locked with hers & his mouth fell open, it said it all , he was just as suprised as she was. They stared at each other for what seemed like a brief moment, before he cleared his throat & continued talking.
"So due to my shortcomings with your curriculum , their will be no test today" the class cheered in unison.
" dont get your hopes up your off the hook for today, now! You can call me Mr J or Mr Rogers but not by my first name, I respect you , you respect me, so since today is my first day I was hoping we could all get to know eachother alittle starting with names, so how about we start to the left of the circle & go around.

It was almost her turn to stand & talk & she couldnt think of what to say , shit he was making her nervous , she only cursed when she was nervous, he finally looked at her & pointed , somthing about the look sent chills down her spine , it wasnt the way he had looked at everyone else , it was different or maybe this was all in her head , maybe he had realized that she was just a kid , nothing more , nothing less. Blocking those thoughts out of head, She stood , " Im Peyton Hastings & l love maroon5" she said & sat back down. "Well hello peyton Hastings" he said flashing the sexiest smile she had ever seen. Oh my god he said her name she thought , & he sounded amazing when he said it.

The bell rang, finally for lunch & she gathered her school items quickly flinging her bag over her shoulder.
Alexis voice caught her attention. " Told you he was hot " she whispered because he was still in the room sitting at the front desk reading the papers their teacher had left for him.
"I hadnt noticed" alexis laughed "right"
Alexis went ahead with the rest of class she followed shortly after behind her.

She hoped he wouldnt say anything to her. But his voice killed her hope.
"Ms hastings " he said glancing up.
She stopped at the door & turned around. "A word" he said nodding towrds the desk direction.
She stood in front of him, as he stared at her for what seemed like minutes before speaking. "Says here," hecsays gesturing towards the file. "That your one of the top students in this class" he says smiling. Peyton froze, as his smile captured her. Jeeze peyton speak!, get together , say something ! Anything!
"Ms hastings?" He repeated.
She snapped quickly. " yes, well I try to be"
"Good Ill need your help the most , with his curriculum & getting things in his order" he said smiling again leaning back in the chair putting his hands behind his head. Oh my god he NEEDS ME she thought .
"Okay " she mumbled.
"Good" he said smiling a evil grin almost as if he knew what he had just done to her, his affect on her.
"Dont want to take up your lunch time Ms.Hastings , you should get going"
She nodded & walked to leave.
His voice caught her again,

" Your much beautiful in person by the way"
Had she imagined it , or had he really just said that. She glanced back at him & saw him still with his hands behind his head , Smiling.

Oh my god he really said it, he knew this entire time what he was doing to her. She had to go , before her thoughts went any further.
She started to think of something alexis would say. She smiled " I know"
& walked out out the door.