Happy Birthday Ms.Hastings

she stepped into the loft apartment after Jake and stood by the door, he kissed her cheek & took her coat. "wait right here" she smiled lightly.

his apartment wasn't anything like she expected it to be. it was fully furnished with mogahany marbled floors. the couchs were a dark red , one long couch, a love seat and one single chair.

the lights were dim, the color of the walls were a vanilla like white
his place definitely had a woman's touch but it was nice, especially the stairs. she noticed a few baby photos of a cute darkhaired boy & cheesy girl.

yep he definitely has a sister.
she heard someone coming down the stairs, she looked toward them it was the woman shed seen earlier and Jake walking behind her.

this time she was wearing a brown leather jacket as if she were leaving & a cute baseball cap. she smiled when she saw Peyton.

" heyy totally sorry for my rudeness earlier, I'm pretty overprotective about him" she said bumping Jakes a
shoulder.
he winked " Peyton this is my annoyingly twin sister jill, Jill this is the birthday girl "

Jill nodded " how'd you too meet?"
Jake chuckled "its a long story I'll tell you later"

the way Jill looked it was almost as if she didn't approve & the look she gave Jake was almost as if they talked about her before she even came.

she shook it off thinking she.was being paranoid.

"well it was nice to meet you, but I have to go, my bands practice is tonight , she ruffles Jakes hair after kissing his cheek,
" alright get outta here already"
she stuck her tongue out at him.

" happy birthday" she said shaking Peyton's hand before heading to the door.

once she was out of sight, Jake pulled Peyton closed to him & cupped her face " I'm so happy your here, theirs a lot we should talk about, but tonight
just for tonight, will leave all the doubt's , all the fears, all the worries at the door,

tonight we will celebrate the birth of the young woman I love, & tomorrow will simply be tomorrow"

he had such a way with words, she couldn't deny who she became when she was with him. she was more brave, more herself each time she was with him. sure their was their age difference but that was of the past. today she made 18, she decided for the first time in her life, what she wanted. him , all she wanted tonight was him.

(TO BE CONTINUED, THIS CHAPTER IS NOT OVER. JUST PAUSING, busy day ahead, will finish tomorrow***)