"This is my lovely wife Anne. Beautiful isn't she?" He says making his wife blush as she puts her hand out for me to shake. I politely shake her hand and smile.

"Very." I say and she blushes even more.

"We'll be escorting you to our jet and there you'll meet Harry." Robin tells me. I nod as they start to lead me through the airport.

Robin spent the time telling me how he thought the states were the perfect place for Harry to hide out and be a normal college student. I tuned him out because his voice reminded me of a promoter for concerts.

If you don't understand then he sounds very fucking annoying.

He and his wife lead me out a door guarded by Irish security guards. They make sure we headed out the plane when I seen the two men from before loading my bike on the plane.

"Oh and so we're clear, Harry is never to get on that bike." Anne tells me with a smile and then she pats my shoulder and walks off towards the stairs of the plane. Robin looks at me and sighs.

"I think she forgets the boy is nineteen." He shakes his head and gestures for me to head up the steps. I stomp up the steps trying not to scuff my black suede Chelsea boots.

Once I reached the inside I heard another deep British voice arguing with I know is Anne.

"Harry, You will have to go with him whether you like it or not. Sometimes I think you want to die." Anne raises her voice and I finally come to vision with a tall, skinny lad with shoulder length brown curls.

"You're just now figuring this out?" He smiles and chews on his gum smiling showing his teeth. His mother groans pinching her nose in agony.

"Anne?" Robin says and the attention was now on me at the entrance of the plane. Harry turns to look at me with his glowing green eyes and I didn't see any ounce of new emotion. He just seems unfazed and laid back.

"Harry, this is Niall, your new bodyguard."

Harry crosses his arms across his chest and one under his chin looking me up and down. He was studying me but I've already studied him. He wore a black button up with black skinnies. He has a cross necklace and black converse.

He looked pretty young.

"Say something." Anne says smacking him upside his head. He groans snarling at his mother who returned the favor. He then turns to me finally and smirks.

"Nice to meet you." He says politely and walks up to me to shake my hand. He also wore rings like his father who pushed on my bag a bit to for e me into the plane further.

"Okay now that you both have met we'll be heading out. The pilot is taking you San Francisco and we'll be in touch when you land. Thank you for this." Anne says walking to me and grabbing my hand and covering with her other while giving me a genuine concerned look.

"We trust you." She says and I knew right then and there she was terrified.

I wouldn't have thought a women who was known to kill you and eat breakfast in front of your dead body would be terrified.