Studying (18+)

Začať od začiatku

"Babe? You good? You're crying." Denki says, snapping me out of my thoughts. I sit up and wipe my eyes.

"Y-yeah... side effect of my quirk." I whisper. He nods.

"Whose memories?"

"Y-yours... i-it's a nightmare..." I whisper, sniffling.

"I can't believe you endured that without telling me so I could help."

"I didn't because it's a memory I'd like to keep... Yes, it is a terrible nightmare... but it helps me to have a goal in mind to not let it ever happen." He whispers, kissing my forehead.

"Ah, okay..." I whisper, leaning back into his side.

"Why don't we cuddle properly." He says, pulling me close and laying on his side, spooning me. I blush and wiggle back against him, trying to get as close as I could.

"Hey now... they'll hear you again if you try that~" He purrs, gripping my hip tightly while he pulls me closer. I blush.

"Damn, figured out my plot. Foiled by the number 1 hero." I say, giggling.

"You really think I'll be number one?" He asks softly.

"Of course. And I'll be your number 2." I say, snuggling back into him.

"Like sidekick or number 2 hero?"

"Sidekick. Partner in fighting crime kinda thing. My quirk isn't that great. It's handy for interrogations, but fighting, not so much." I say softly.

"I've seen you fight with your quirk and you're amazing at it. You don't even do anything bad to incapacitate villains, you just play a nice memory which knocks them out and holds them still enough to tie them up. Your quirk is amazing." Denki rambles, making me blush.

"O-oh hush." I whisper, hiding my face.

Dinner time soon approached and we walked downstairs to see Sato cooking a meal for everyone. He smiles at us.

"Just in time you two! I made curry and rice." He says, dishing out the food. Once we all receive our food, we start eating, conversing about things that were going on. I look up from my food to see Iida looking at Denki wearily. I raise a brow at him and he looks away, eating his curry. I converse with Denki, talking about the work we missed out on and helping him with some while we ate.

"How does a movie night sound?" suggests Mina.

"Sounds great Mina. But Denki and I have work to catch up on. We'll join you guys next movie night."

"Awe, okay. You two have fun!" She says, winking at me. I stick out my tongue at her before turning and walking with Denki back to his room. As we walked away, I faintly heard Mineta shout at us.

"Get some dude!" He says. I blush and walk into the elevator.

"We really gotta be more careful." I whisper.

"No. You just gotta learn how to be quiet~" Denki says, kissing me roughly. I blush, leaning into the kiss before he pushed me against the wall, deepening the kiss. I don't resist, kissing back with the same amount of force. Denki lifts me up and carris me out of the elevator, not once pulling away from the kiss.

"Denki... w-we... mmph... we gotta... study!" I mumble in between kisses.

"We can study after love~ I want you now~" He purrs.

"Or, how about we stuy an as a reward you can have your way with me~?" I whisper. He stops and contemplates this.

"B-but I have a... problem... now." He pouts.