Chapter 6: Whatever It Takes...

Hawk's POV:

We watched, helplessly, as Rose slowly gives up. We've been trying to motivate her, but it looks like she doesn't want to fight anymore... and, after saying her very last words, she finally said goodbye... and all I can do is cry.

I'm now thinking:

"It's all my fault... I should've saved her. I should have not let Astoria stop me. I should've helped her. I should've stayed beside her. And the one thing I've been regretting the most is, I should've confessed to her, while she's still alive. Now we're hopeless and helpless, Rose just DIED, and it's all our fault... we have not done enough to save her, the way she did, many times before... we don't deserve to be called HEROES and GOOD FRIENDS, especially me..."

I still can't understand, why Rose left us??? Maybe she's tired of helping us??? Maybe she don't want us anymore??? Because we weren't good friends to her??? How could our dearest friend leave us behind??? How come, that the most cheerful person we've ever known, the one who cheers us up when we're down, died because of hopelessness and helplessness??? Yes, I know that's too many questions in my mind, but that's what I'm trying to figure out. Above all thise questions, only one thing's for sure, that I want Rose back, whatever it takes...

—————o0o—————

Hello everyone! Sorry for the very short chapter, I just don't know what else could I write, because I am looking forward to writing its.... I don't know... More twists???

That's all for now guys, and I'll try to write more later...

Bye!!!

Don't Forget to Vote, Comment, and

STAY AT HOME AS LOONG AS POSSIBLE😊❤️