♡37♡

Yeonjun leaned forward and peep what Beomgyu was doing on the phone.

"Hey you're posting my pic on insta without saying anything to me" the older pouted and Beomgyu smirked, he finally got his revenge.

(I'm going to insert the photo of the image here in a day or so because now I'm writing on the phone and the photo is on the USB rip)

"I hate you" he whispered in his ear and Yeonjun giggled, slightly hugging him. "I hate you too babe" he replied and leaned closer to him, softly pecking his neck and then resting his head on Beomgyu's shoulder.

Yeonjun would have never get bored when kissing Beomgyu. He absolutely loved it, especially his reaction.

"C'mon, let's read your diary, I'm curious!" Yeonjun screamed and Beomgyu sighed, opening it and Yeonjun started reading out loud.

┊14th October┊

Dear Diary,
i'm so sorry it's a month I haven't written anything,, but I got in troubles with Yeonjun, that dude. He's insane... first he argues with me and then asks me to be his fake boyfriend so idk what girl will stop annoying him.

Shit, I'm so bad at flirting, but I'll show him what I'm able to do. Anyway, I find this so stupid, isn't it? I don't want to take orders especially from him, sadly I'm being forced to, Or else...

17th October

Dear Diary,
this whole situation confuses me. I got a crush on... ok no. NONONNONO.

By the way, Minjun invited me to his party aaaa! (Yeonjun had to come, of course...) It's gonna be strange since I don't like parties.

Well, I hope I'll have fun.

24th October

Holy shit if it ended not in a good way. When we came there I couldn't find Minjun and Yeonjun made me drunk. Later, he told me a lot of sweet things but he was so goddamn drunk that I had to take him in his car and drive till my house.

He slept in MY bed and me on the floor... and the next morning he scared the hell out of me and my back hurts now because I fell from the bed.

Guess what? Yeonjun begged me to come to that girl's party with him. I said yes.

P.S  When I saw him with that hot outfit I thought I'd faint. So fucking sexy. I'll stop by now.

26th October

I might like Yeonjun. Yeah, I'm dumb because the only problem is that he's straight as a line and seems to only joke with me. LOL

I did this during the art lesson

29th October

Me and Yeonjun had a fight. (at the cafe) I only wanted some of his attention, but he made me realize how much I love him and how much he doesn't care about me.