♡28♡

[I loved so much writing this chapter and I hope you'll like it too... it's too cute]

"So, now explain me what happened. I'm prepared to hear everything." Yeonjun said with decision and looked at Beomgyu who was sitting on the bed in front of him.

"Are you sure? It's a long story" Beomgyu said hesitantly, but Yeonjun shut his mouth and showed him to go on.

"Okay then. You remember our call, yesterday? Before you phoned me I was with Minjun stalking my father at the park, because he acted souspiciously and I found out he was cheating on my mother. That evening I went with my mother shopping, because I wanted to make her happy for once. But I guess she was supposed to be in the office with my father, and the next morning at four I heard them two shouting in the living room. And then I said what I saw at the park and my father slapped me and sent me out of house. I was sleepy so I fell asleep on a bench at the bus stop and an old man woke me up in the evening. And I saw all your missed calls and runned here. That's all."

Yeonjun's mouth was wide opened. "I didn't expect this when you said it's a long story. I'm sorry for you." he said.

Beomgyu nodded and sighed "I was thinking if you could maybe hospit me until-"

"OHH YES! I'M SURE MOM IS OKAY WITH THAT! I'LL GO ASK HER RIGHT NOW, oh right she's not at home." Yeonjun said smiling. Beomgyu raised an eyebrow, sometimes he wondered if  Yeonjun was hyperactive.

The blue haired boy jumped out the bed and carried Beomgyu with him in the living room. "I almost forgot about the movieeeee" he screamed turning on the tv screen and closing the lights. There were also two blankets on the sofa Beomgyu found quite comforting.

Yeonjun lied down next to Beomgyu, who took the blue haired boy's head putting it on his legs.

Beomgyu felt he was blushing while doing that and Yeonjun chuckled as he saw his red cheeks.

Then, the movie started playing.

Yeonjun looked up at Beomgyu, who was softly playing with his blue hair. He smiled, also if he didn't know why. In that moment he felt so good, he wanted to hug him. And he did it.

Yeonjun leaned back so he was now sitting and approached Beomgyu giving him a big and sweet hug. Beomgyu jumped on his seat and looked at Yeonjun in confusion. "After all what happened to you, I think you need it." Yeonjun whispered with a smirk on his face.

"I-i didn't say I d-don't like it." Beomgyu stuttered, becoming the panicked gay only Yeonjun was able him to make.

They watched the movie like this and when it finished, Yeonjun didn't seem to want to move.

"Yunie?" Beomgyu called him. "I'm a little hungry." he said with a small whine. Yeonjun (finally) broke the hug and went in the kitchen, followed by a hungry Beomgyu.

They ate a sandwich and then went upstairs in Yeonjun's room. After they dressed the pijama (Beomgyu took one from Yeonjun), they sat on the bed without knowing what to do.

"Shall we sleep?" Yeonjun asked breaking the silence. "I'm not sleepy..." replied Beomgyu, who had slept all day long so that was obvious.

"Lets watch another movie?" Beomgyu asked and Yeonjun nodded, but this time they were going to lie down on the bed and watch it on Yeonjun's laptop.

After twenty minutes Beomgyu felt Yeonjun's head falling on his shoulder, his right leg wrapped around him. The boy closed the laptop, not wanting to wake up Yeonjun since he was sleeping so calmly.

Plus, he was so adorable.

Beomgyu loved sleeping/cuddling with Yeonjun, because everytime he seemed to forget about "being straight" and don't care if their bodies were so close and their faces touching. He was another person while asleep and Beomgyu wished he was the same also during the day.

"Gyu... why did you turn off the movie?" Yeonjun muttered from under the blankets and Beomgyu's mind went in uwu-mode. "I do not wanted to disturb you."

Yeonjun nodded and Beomgyu looked at him with big eyes "Goodnight kiss" Beomgyu begged him. Maybe he could steal another kiss from him.

Yeonjun's eyes widened, seriously? He thought as he leaned forward to him and kissed Beomgyu on the forehead, hearing a weak 'thanks' from the other.

Then he closed his eyes and fell asleep, with that sensation of strawberry-flavored candy smell, Beomgyu's typical one.

***

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" a silly Yeonjun screamed in Beomgyu's poor eyes. And yeah, he now became the Yeonjun he always had been.

"Why aren't you like yesterday when you pratically slept hugging me?" Beomgyu sighed and Yeonjun immediately blushed. "I-i did that? BY THE WAY WAKE UP WE HAVE TO GO SCHOOL ITS NOT HOLIDAY YET" he screamed once again.

Beomgyu slowly stood up and then grabbed Yeonjun by his arm, pulling him back on the bed with him. Move that made Beomgyu fall on the top of Yeonjun, their faces being way too close.

"Think about me! I'm living a trauma, besides is almost Christmas and we pratically do nothing at school... lets skip the lessons for once!" Beomgyu whined after smirking at Yeonjun who was all red.

"You lazy boy..." Yeonjun scolded him, "But it's okay. I'll text Soobin we're sick" he added receiving a bright smile by Beomgyu, who suddenly felt full of energy.

They firstly went downstairs and ate a big breakfast, then they dressed up (Beomgyu borrowing once again Yeonjun's clothes) and decided what to do through the whole day.

"It's almost December so I guess the ice rinks are open!" Yeonjun said and Beomgyu's eyes shone as he giggled, that was the best idea! "There's only a problem... I can't skate" Yeonjun said sadly.

'What? He want to go ice-skating, but he don't know how to skate?' Beomgyu thought amused. "It's no big deal, I can teach you." (this reminds me of something)

1003 words