♡35♡

"Thank you Beomgyu, I think it was the most beautiful lunch I've ever had" Yeonjun said to Beomgyu, who was happy about it.

They exited the restaurant and with Yeonjun's car headed back to Beomgyu's home.

Beomgyu opened the door and looked for his mother, but didn't found her. Soon, his phone buzzed and the boy looked at the message, that was from his mom.

Mom

I went out, you and Yeonjun dont wait for me

Beomgyu typed an -OK- and looked at Yeonjun smiling. "We're alone..." he whispered.

"Really? Im asking what can we do now all alone..." Yeonjun gave him a strange look that scared Beomgyu a little.

"What do you mean?" asked Beomgyu and Yeonjun smirked. "lets go upstairs in your room" he said misteriously.

Beomgyu ran after him till his room and found Yeonjun sitting on the bed.

Reading something that seemed, and Beomgyu was pretty sure it was, his diary. His SECRET diary.

'HOLY. FREAKIN. SHIT.' Beomgyu screamed in his mind.

I didn't mention this in the previous chapters, but after Yeonjun had returned him the diary he kept writing on it.

And all he had wrote in was about Yeonjun and his feelings about him. He had also done a drawing of him with that sexy outfit he wore at Minjun's party.

"Close it immediately!" Beomgyu said. As an answer Yeonjun laughed "You seriously stalked my instagram profile?"

Beomgyu went all red and tried to sneatch the diary from Yeonjun, who hid it in his arms.

"You didn't tell me about this" Yeonjun teased him and laughed at how Beomgyu was being shy and embarrassed.

"Okay okay. It's real I stalked your profile... and wrote alot of cringe things about you on my diary. Now you can laugh as mich as you want" Beomgyu admitted and Yeonjun pulled away Beomgyu's hands that were covering his handsome face.

"You shouldn't be embarassed about this Gyu." Yeonjun comforted him. "You don't know how many photos of you I secretly took when you weren't watching me"

Beomgyu's eyes widened. "WHAT?!" he looked at the blue haired boy with an angry look. "I told you to delete them!"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "I did it because I LOVE you. And I don't understand why I can't take photo of your cute face."

Beomgyu was ready to backfire but eventually got too shy to reply.

"LITTLE GYU BLUSHED AGAIN~" Yeonjun screamed and Beomgyu hit him jokingly. Then, he pulled him so he was now laying on the bed, Beomgyu on the top of him.

"Let's see now who is the one that blushes" he smirked.

Yeonjun shook his head.

"What?" Beomgyu stopped.

"I'm the top, and you the bottom or?" he asked with a silly smile and pushed Beomgyu down, exchanging their positions.

"W-what are you going to do?" stuttered the poor innocent soul that Beomgyu was.

"What do you think two persons in love do on a bed?" he teased him once again and Beomgyu's mind took some seconds before realizing what he meant.

Suddenlt he started feeling too hot that he barely could breathe, like if someone just set the house on fire.

For the first time in his life he felt somehow like he needed to be touched, kissed and filled with love. More than a kiss or a peck on the lips.

That scared him, of course, it was his first time. Beomgyu saw it sometimes during movies, but now he had Yeonjun looking at him in that pervy way was more... attractive.

"Babe?" Yeonjun called him but got cut off by the younger's fingers on his waist. They travelled up to his chest, caressing his abs. Then, Beomgyu  slowly lifted up Yeonjun's shirt until it dropped somewhere on the floor.

Yeonjun, who firstly froze because of the surprise (he didn't expect Beomgyu to make the first move), returned back to the reality and aggressively started kissing Beomgyu, who now was also shirtless.

As soon as the younger felt his hyung's lips on his body his mouth let out a strange noise, commonly called moan.

He gasped. 'What the hell was that?' he thought before letting the noise out again.

"Ahhh" Beomgyu nearly screamed as Yeonjun bit his neck, leaving a red hickey on it. He opened his eyes and smiled. "I see you are starting to learn" Yeonjun whispered into Beomgyu's ear.

"Do it again. Scream my name"

Beomgyu shook his head, trying to protest. "Why would I-" he couldn't finish the sentence that Yeonjun kissed him on the lips, interrupting him.

"Mhmh... Yunie" Beomgyu said with hoarse voice. He knew Yeonjun was now smiling. "Fuck! Kiss me!" Beomgyu screamed.

He was starting to feel a slight pain. Thing that didn't make sense since he just asked the older for more.

"Do you trust me?" Yeonjun asked him and Beomgyu felt shivers going through his whole body. "yeah" he said.

"Do you want me?". Yeonjun took a tuft of Beomgyu hair, first braiding them and then pulling them slightly.

"FUCK YES" Beomgyu replied, the pain now being more bad. Yeonjun pecked the other's lips "It's going to hurt a little" he whispered and threw away his and Beomgyu's pants.

Beomgyu was about to beg Yeonjun to stop, because his body hurted and he was all sweaty, but his mind interrupted him. He shouldn't be afraid. He trusted Yeonjun.

And he couldn't remain a virgin forever.

He closed his eyes and enjoyed Yeonjun's body touching his. His heart was madly beating in his chest at the thought in front of him there was a naked Yeonjun.

And that he was also naked, in the same house as him and on the same bed as him.

"Enjoying the view?" Yeonjun asked to Beomgyu, who had decided to take a look at him.

Beomgyu quickly closed his eyes again. "How can someone be so cute while doing sex?" he thought.

985 words

Ya'all I tried to write smut. If you're delused because I didn't added more is because I just can't write what happens next. And because i don't know it.

So it's up to you to imagine what's going to happen to our little and innocent Gyu~

At least, was it good? Be honest