oooo u can cook

Inks POV

I woke up and error was gone.i wonder we're he went.i smell something really good. So I put on my scarf.

And some shorts. Plus I had a really cool t-shirt. It has paint splatters all over it.

After I was dressed. I went downstairs.and guess who I saw...

Mr glichy boi can COOK!!!

Errors POV

I woke up at 3:00 like normal...
I decided to get dressed.then I went downstairs.

I found inky's phone on the couch.
So I decided to look into it I immediately regretted that decision.

I found pictures of me. He looked up me... I went to his texts. I saw he talked about me a lot.

He bragged to dream and blue about me. They seem vary... Worieyd about him.

Why I'm not that dangerous am I?

...

...

...

I'm dangerous. I'm dangerous IM DANGEROUS! Is he only here bc I forced I'm here?!?!

No one's POV

Error thought that ink only staid. But he was wrong. Vary vary wrong. Ink let him stay at his house.

But error started to hyperventilate. He started glitch. He started to giltch really bad. And in a minute of glitching.

He crashed... He thought so much. His voices started to get louder. He thought he was controlling.

He was. But only sometimes. Not likeing to be touched plaid a role in that.he was only controlling when he got a new friend.

Or more. Hes a kind of toxic person. When a relationship comes up. He gets so posesive of other people.

Error has trust isuse. When he was 4 his mother left. he asked his dad.
"Were did mama go"? 

His father said that she didn't want them anymore. So he has trust isuses. He tries.

But it always ends up the same...

Whith him being lonely...

After error got back to reality. He decided he wanted to bake something for ink.

Bc he was being "selfish". Or so he told himself.he got up it was a while later. But he decided to make pancakes.

He thought ink would like that.

Inks POV

I went downstairs to glithy boi makeing pancakes!!!! I screamed in joy as I ran downstairs as fast as light.

Errors head jerked. I sat at a table. And waited.

No one's POV

After sitting down error was planning to ask a important question.

Hay i-ink

Yussss

Umm I have a question.

Hit me

...

Do I make you feel uncomfortable...

Ha cliff hanger.