the bath!!!!!!

Inks POV

Blue came in at the worst time. I mean we walk into each others house's without nocking.

But this was just unexpected. I started following him, kinda just to bug him NOT to tell the whole multiverse.

I have enough issues as it is. I don't need the whole multiverse on my back. And while I'm rambling to him.

He kinda gives me that "can you please shut up" kinda look.as I give him the "you better not look."

Blue is never really mad. Hes to cute all the time to be mad. I guess he might just be a little shit today.

I mean sure it's not everyday you walk intolerance your friends house with his enemy on top of him.

In tears..

Hugging..

But that's besides the point. I really can't have him telling EVERYONE!!!! I'm so ducked if he tells.

But at this point I've giving up. So I post a threat. "Blue if you tell people, I'll tell everyone you and dust are dateing"

He turned around as if his life depended on it."were did you get that information" he said.

Apparently he's going to think twice about telling."a old friend told me"he crossed his arms.

"Fine" he mumbled under his breath. He got in his car and drove of. error Is probably glitching.

Or asleep, but as I go inside all I here is. THE BATH!!!!!! And at this vary moment I knew, I ducked up.

Boom posted. Whyed it take me so damn long. Hope you like inks fucked up moment. Bai