golden child part 2

Errors pov

" What a weirdo, whatever I'll feel with him later "

"Hey error,what's going on over there." Ink said

"Oh nothing" error said walking back to them.

When ink and error left, they decided to go back to the diner...you know what diner I'm talking about.

But this time the bitch that decided to bother them wasn't there, witch was a surprise.

Big time skip

No one's pov

We went to the lake...

The one that started this one fiasco...

How did this happen...

They both thought as error put his head in inks lap.

And at that moment they new..

"You new what papa?" Paperjam asked with excitement in his voice.

"Yeah you new what?" Gray also asked.

"We new our future, now it's time for bed."

"But mommmm" both gray and pj said at the same time

"Come on"error said "that story took over 3 hours to tell. And you're father is right."

" It's 10:00, and you too should be in bed."

Unfortunately both of them went to bed, but that was fortunate for ink and error.

The two children,gray being 6 and pj being 3. It was a hassle to get them to do anything.

But they were happy, after that error took a shower. And ink watched tv for a while.

After error got out of the shower they both went to bed. But having a... Talk before going to bed.

"Hey error"ink said quietly

"Yes baby"error said back

"Did you ever wonder how this all... Happen I guess you could say"

Error was quite. " Inky do you remember when you scared the shit out of me?"

Ink thought for a moment, then laughed quietly" of course I remember silly, it was the day we first...

Ink got quite, he felt error grab him from behind.

"And that was how it happened. You scared me because you saw both of us hurting, and you helped both of us."

"We both have wonderful children, and I love my life. And a couple of years ago I would be dead."

"Is that the only reason you love me," ink said

   "No inky,I love you because you're you."

                        The end...

Or so they thought