a lovely day

No ones POV

It was a nice evening. Ink sat in undertone staring at the water. As he questioned himself. Why was he a creator. What was his past. BANG a loud sound came from the forest. Ink jerked back into existence. It'sj probably error again. He thought to himself.

And it was error. The destroyer wasn't doing anything. He was just sitting there. Ink wondered about that. Apparently error liked this au. Which was surprising. Error didn't like au's. He liked the plain white.

Error POV

I sat thare and looked over the sea of flowers and a lake. I'm surprised this place is so quiet. It's undertone it should be full of music.but it's quite nice. BOOM. Jesus what was that. I shrugged it off.

I herd noises coming from the bushes. I hesitated and got my strings ready. wHos thare. Calm down error it's just me. InK yUu sCaRed thE shit oUt of Me. He sorry error. Can I sit next to you. FINE.

No one's POV

Ink sat next to error. He kept scooting closer. InK what are You doinG. Nothing. I don't trust squid.

(An our later cause I'm lazyyyyyyy)

Ink fell asleep on errors shoulder.and error didn't mind. He actually liked ink. But it wasn't aloud In the multivers.for if anyone found out.
Life would be a living hell.

                               TBC