C L A S S . . .(Part II)

Start from the beginning

"Hm... Let's see... A cookie monster? Or perhaps a cookie thief? Or is it my cute and precious little sister!" (F/N)

Grabbing her sister by her lower half and tickling it, fully aware that was her weak spot, laughter rang through her mouth. Begging her sister to stop tickling her in front of everybody. It was wholesome, something the first years would find very cute.

"S-Stop! It's too ticklish!" (Ruby)

"You forced my hand! Now you shall pay the price!" (F/N)

Ruby knew to never try to surprise her big sister again, or suffer the same fate. 

░▒▓█►─═ ⅍ ═─◄█▓▒░

Ooblecks class was very straightforward and fast. He was known for his hyperactive behavior with a brilliant mind to back it up, a true historian of history if Ozpin had to put it in his words. A one of a kind teacher. To students, the reality was very different from their perspective. 

Zipping around the class, teaching the students about the Faunus war, which the majority weren't interested in. This however took the attention of F/N, maybe this way she could learn how their counterparts behaved in war times. Her eyes tried to keep up with her Professors speed in moving to different areas at such a fast pace. Ultimately leading her to rubbing her neck in pain.

Her eyes traveled to a certain sleeping blonde, with his head being constantly hit by paper balls from behind which was Cardin of course. Truly a scum is what she thought. She couldn't do anything about it without interrupting her Professors lecture. It wasn't the first time she'd see Oobleck assigning additional work to those who disturb his class.

This garners the attention of Oobleck, he was struggling with these two students in front of him and had enough. His only thought was that this must be stopped. He stops in front of Jaune, his snoring ringed into Ooblecks ears causing him to sigh. This might call for additional work it seemed.

"Mr. Arc! Would you tell me the reason behind the following of the failure in the Human side, for example?" (Oobleck)

The sudden question caused Jaune to jolt up in surprise, looking to his rights and lefts before staring straight, rubbing his eyes after the small nap. He pointed at himself causing the Professor to nod. Nervous, he stutters in between his words.

"I-uh. Can you repeat that again?" (Jaune)

"I'm afraid no, Mr. Arc. You should understand that not paying attention in class, would result in this very moment. Which to both of us, do not want. So please answer my question." (Oobleck)

Fidgeting in place, Cardin laughed at him, causing Oobleck to target him next. He was all too familiar with this child. Always cocky and overconfident. The type he'd love to question all about. 

"And how about you? Mr. Winchester? Will you answer in his stead for you're fellow classmate?" (Oobleck)

Cardin shook his head profusely, deciding to avoid the question for now and get back at Jaune soon.

"It seems not. Well, alright. I want 5 pages as to why the failure of conquering Fort Myth resulted by tomorrow morning on my desk. I expect it soon. Anyway, class!"

Cardin's scowl was fully reminiscent on his face, while Jaune looked down, F/N caught Pyrrha pitying him. It wasn't the first time and it wasn't going to be the last.

░▒▓█►─═ ⅍ ═─◄█▓▒░

By the end of class, Pyrrha dragged Jaune up to the roof, F/N's took interest as to why the champion of Mistral would be so attached to a boy like him. Maybe she saw potential. Or was it the opposite? Deciding to follow them, her footsteps were quiet, the door was slightly opened with Jaune admitting to his fake transcripts.

Pyrrha's expression to say the least was... mostly full of shock and distrust. F/N of course, knew this was the turn out. She'd have already expected him to fake his way here. Considering the many red flags that almost no one else noticed except the faculty. 

She saw Pyrrha rushing down the stairs with Jaune calling out to her, F/N quickly hiding behind the door to avoid being seen to cause more of a commotion, heard another familiar voice she'd know all to well.

Cardin.

Yet again this boy would ruin people's lives just for fun. A role more fitting of a Villain than a Hero. Her expression hardened, if push comes to shove then she'd be forced to step in if anything between them escalates. 

She knew he would blackmail the poor boy for this. She'd have to watch out for him. 

One day he'll pay. The price of the Devil.

An eye for an eye.

░▒▓█►─═ ⅍ ═─◄█▓▒░

(another heavily edited chapter i just finished)