Chapter 4.3

In the meantime at the Elemental Kingdom, Deshawn and Isis was married and meeting up with Decon. He was staring at the way where the Raden Forest is.

Rheck: father, you want to see me?

Decon: yes, my son. It something I need to tell both of you.

Isis: me too, your majesty?

Decon: (smile) please, you can call me dad too. Anyway I want to tell you two, on my absence I will want you two, as the next Elemental Lord and Queen, to take charge of my kingdom.

Rheck: Dad, what are you saying? You still are going to be around here.

A cadet ran into the room.

E. Cadet: my king, there terrible news!

Decon: What news?

E. Cadet: sir, we found Flamden & Snow dead!

Deshawn, Decon, and Isis were shock.

Decon: First Lendra now Flamden and Snow! Who killed them?!

E. Cadet: we discover that it was Death Mickstar killed-

Decon: This is the last straw! King Maddoc is going to pay for this!

Rheck: Dad, this is not like you to lose your cool.

Decon: Too many of my friends died. Flamden and Snow were like brother and sister to me. He had gone too far! I AM GOING TO END THIS NOW!

Decon flew out of the window heading straight for the Dark Castle. Meanwhile where Dark D’s new empire the Dark Tower, which was few miles away from the Dark Castle, Dark D was on top of the tower’s roof. Then a Dark Cadet came to Dark D and kneels.

D. Cadet: My Lord, Death has return and claim he killed Flamden and Snow Colon.

Dark D: (evil chuckle) good, it is all going as plan.

D. Cadet: My Lord?

Dark D: What?

D. Cadet: It is Death, he look different than before.

Dark D: Different?

Dark D went down to the bottom of the tower. Death had his face cover up along with most of his arms and chest in black clothing. Everyone was looking at him in dumb-like looks.

Blaze: Yo Death, why are you covered up?

Death: guys, I am not the same guy before.

Dark D: what the heck you talking about? Remove those extra clothing from your face.

Death slowly removes the scarf from his face to show what happen to him. Everyone in disgust as they saw his rotten flesh that show bone one side of his face. Trena and Blaze nearly vomit from the sight and smell of rotten flesh.

Dark D: (shout) WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN TO YOU?!

Death: well, Snow & Flamden nearly killed me but the Dark God spared my life and turns me into this for my soul.

Blaze: (gagging) I think I'm going to throw up.

Dark D: This is going to take some time getting used to. (Hold his head with one hand)

Trena: (stuttering) Y-You aren’t dead, are you?

Death: I will safely say that I half-dead. I have no pulse or feelings at my nervous system. And I can’t die.

Onaga: Really?

Onaga swing at Death’s head cutting it cleaned off with his Axe. Death’s head roll to Trena’s feet then Trena scream.

Blaze: (shout) Onaga! What the hell!?

Death: you believe me now?

Blaze: What?!

Death’s body walks toward its head and pick it up. They notice Death was still alive even without his head.

Death: I believe that explains that I not myself no more. Now do not do that again.

Onaga: just testing…

Death: now, can someone reattach my head?

Blaze: yeah, just come with me.

Just as Blaze and death was about to leave, everyone felt a huge power level heading their way.

Dark D: (smile) he’s coming.

Trena: It’s Decon!

Everyone look at the window. They saw Decon heading toward the Dark Castle.

Blaze: He heading to King Maddoc’s Castle.

Dark D: just as I planned

Onaga: what mean?

Trena: I think he meant “what do you mean?”

Dark D: It is simple we killed King Decon’s Top Soldiers and he will lose power and his cool to retaliated against king Maddoc because he still thinking that it was his Soldiers kill them.

Blaze: amazing, you have that thought out?! What’s next?

Dark D: we attack Elemental Graceland while King Decon is away. The Castle lost their best men. Now, Blaze, Death, Trena, and Onaga will be coming with me.

Blaze: But my Lord, just five of us? Do you think we should go as an army?

Dark D: no. We will attract too much attention. Only five of us.

Will Dark D really defeat the Elemental Graceland without it's best warriors? Find out next time in Chapter 5 of Elemental Graceland