Chapter 3

Chapter 3: New Changes/Recruiting

The next day, everyone was gathering around the castle. The people of Elemental Graceland: the Cadets, Guards, Soldiers, everyone from the castle were there. On the balcony of the castle were King Decon and Deshawn.

Decon: The day has finally come. This the day that my son, Deshawn Triangel the prince of Elemental Graceland, will represent us. Good luck, my son.

Rheck: I will do my best to win. (looks around) Hey, have you seen Felina?

Decon: No, I have not.

Rheck: I got to find her.

Decon: Don’t worry about her, I send some people to look for her.

Rheck: (worry look) OK, where are we battling at?

Decon: It is at the Neckro Field.

Rheck: Neckro Field?

Decon: Yeah, the same place that me and Maddoc did battle at. We agree to take you boys there.

Rheck: So Demon’s father going to be there as well?

Decon: Yes. But there no need to worry I will be there to make sure no one interrupt the fight.

Isis ran to Deshawn and hugs him.

Isis: Deshawn, please be careful and come back to me.

Rheck: I will.

Deshawn and Decon began walking to Neckro Field. Meanwhile at the Dark Castle, Demon was also getting ready to head to the same place.

Demon: This is the day, I face my brother. I sorry bro, but I am going to win this.

Maddoc walks behind him.

Maddoc: You better. I have no time for failures in this army. Now let’s go.

Maddoc and Demon start their journey to Neckro Field. After a few minutes both of the groups showed up at Neckro Field. Neckro Field is a long grassy meadow that has a pleasant breeze blowing through it. It is the borderline of the Elemental Graceland and Unknown Reign.

Decon: Long time no see, Fallen King.

Maddoc: Same here, Archangel King.

Demon: Deshawn, you can’t win this.

Rheck: This is the wrong place to tell a stupid joke, brother.

Maddoc: Demon, don’t disappoint me. Now Go!