Final Chapter

Final Chapter: The end of Archangel King and Fallen King

Decon and Maddoc was in their second forms (Angel Form 2 & Devil Form 2) fighting in midair. Suddenly Decon stop and look at the direction of where the Elemental Castle was.

Decon: Maddoc, wait! I feel someone's power.

Maddoc: you attack me and now you- (felt the power) who is that?!

Decon: Don't know where are your top soldiers?

Maddoc: If you mean Death, Blaze, and Onaga, they left my kingdom three years ago.

Decon: what!? So you mean that you're not responsible for Flamden and Snow deaths?

Maddoc: that I was going to tell your dumbass, that I had nothing to do with them.

Decon: Then I sorry for causing you trouble.

Maddoc: It doesn't matter. We will finish this after we find out what is going on.

Both of the Two took off for the Elemental Castle.

At the castle the Dark Soldiers was bloody and battered. Deshawn held Trena up by the throat.

Trena: Please... Have... Mercy.

Rheck: ... (Smile evil like)

Death: (weakly) Trena.

Just as Deshawn about to kill Trena, Decon quickly shot his arm making him drops her.

Maddoc: Death, where is my son?

Death: Deshawn absorbed him and became that.

Maddoc: ... I see. Death gets your comrades and get out of this castle.

Death did as he told. Deshawn look at both Decon and Maddoc with an evil smile. Then charge at them. They both fire a blast at him, but he disappeared as a dodge the created two blasts in both of his hands in front of them then hit both of them in the face with his fists. They both created some distance between them and Deshawn.

Decon: How did this happen? Deshawn, stop this now!

Deshawn created the same aura then started charging a blast in his hands. Decon knew what it was.

Decon: Maddoc, move out of the way!

Deshawn fire a dragon like blast that cover a whole area in front of him. Decon and Maddoc was caught in the blast. When it clear Decon and Maddoc was badly wounded.

Maddoc: That it! I am not going to hold back!

Decon: Maddoc, we are not going to kill Deshawn. Just knock him unconscious for we can see how to stable his power. (Thinking) it is easier said than done. He use a Max level Drago Blast.

Maddoc: Decon, pay attention!

Rheck: (yell) Raaa

Deshawn power increase until multiple shockwaves pulses from his body.

Decon: I have no choice... Forgive me, son.

Decon transformed to his G Form. His body glow white, his wings disappeared, and his hair turns silver along with eyes.

Decon: I sorry, my son. But we have to take you down.

Maddoc: finally, you came to your senses.

Maddoc transform to his S form. His skin turns black, his eyes turn red, and then he grew big horns and fangs, and extra pair of bat like wings on his back.

Maddoc: (growl) it been a while I been in this form.

Decon: Remember we only try to knock him out.