Chapter 4.1

Chapter 4: Recruiting Part 2

In the morning, Isis and Deshawn visit Lendra’s home. They knock on the door then the door slowly open. Isis had a shock look on her face when she see Mena laying on the ground next to Lendra’s dead body in a pool of blood.

Isis: Mena!

Isis held Mena up. Mena woke up and look at Isis. As for Deshawn he looks at Lendra’s body and knew she was dead. Then close her eyes.

Rheck: Mena, who did this to Lendra?

Mena: It… (Sobbing) it was Trena.

Isis: what?! Trena did this? Why she-

Mena: she said that it is to be with the person that respects her.

Rheck: did she say a name?

Mena: no, she hasn't said a name.

Rheck: well, we will call some people over to pick up the body and investigate this farther.

Isis: Deshawn, what we going to do about Mena? She has no family or no guardian to take care of her.

Rheck: I guess we can set her a spot to live in the castle with us.

Mena: thank you, Deshawn. I am grateful to have friends like you guys.

Rheck: it is ok and I sorry for your lost.

As Deshawn called some cadets to retrieve the body of Lendra, Trena is in the Dark Forest waiting for Dark D. Until Blaze showed up. Blaze was Ace’s little brother. He is light brown skin, mid red hair in a small ponytail, his eyes are mismatch colors; left eye is red and the right is dark gray. He is wearing a tight red shirt, black jeans, and red and black sneakers.

Blaze: oh, a pretty face? What is your name?

Trena: what is it to you?!

 Blaze: what is it to you? That is a weird name.

Trena: (shout) that is not my name, you dips***!

Blaze: (laughing) sorry. My names Blaze, Blaze Gangstar.

Trena: wait… Gangstar? So you are Ace’s-

Blaze: ok I stop you right there. I don't even want to hear his name. Anyway you’re a new recruit of Dark D’s army?

Trena: Dark D? Is that a name you made up on the spot?

Dark D came from a tree.

Dark D: no, that is my name.