Morphing (s)

The Morphilings are the tributes from distrcit 6 for the 75th hunger games.

They're called this due to their adiction to the drug morphling a pain killer,which can cause hallucianations and is reported to be quite expensive.

Both tributes from six were addicted to this drug.
They had yellowish skin and wide eyes due to their addiction.

We don't know much about these tributes and I was originally hesitant about doing them, so I asked you guys and you said I should do them so here it is.

It is unknown which games the two tributes won but it's probably due to their use of camouflage.

In the 75th hunger games the male tribute was killed in the bloodbath however we don't know by who.

The female tribute died to save Peeta.
She died in his arms in the water,Peeta talking about the colours of the sunrise,as she bled to death

Peeta was about to be killed by a monkey when the female Morphling jumped in front of him to protect him and received a huge gash in her neck.
P

eeta finished off the monkeys and took her body to the beach where he comforted her by telling her to look at the colors of the sunrise.

The Morphlings were both part of the rebellion and were part of Haymitch's plan however none of them made it out of the arena.

Even if the district 6 tributes had a severe addiction to morphling,they were still strong enough for Haymitch to trust them.

For the morphlings I'll be giving a common score cause there's so little known about them.
In my opinion they deserve a 3,now hear me out,your probably thinking this is a terrible score and it is but let me explain.

I gave Katniss a 5 because she's average (in my opinion) and I gave Glimmer (a career,from my own team) a 4 or 4,5 so naturally the Morphlings will get lower so they score a 3/10,sorry not sorry.

I think this is completly rational so...,sorry,I guess