Glimmer

So I'm not gonna lie Glimmer is definitely not my favorite character. She gets in the way of Clato and is often used as the villan in fanficts. I think Glimmer in the books is pretty cool though, I meen she tried to bring a poissonous ring into the arena as her token! That's really cool. I think Glimmer and Marvel could be a cute couple.
Glimmer also had a pretty terrible death, she was stung to death by tracker jackers. Did you see what 2 of those things did to Katniss? Glimmer was stung over and over and over until she died. That must have been one of the most painful deaths in the arena. Glimmer in the movies is the worst I meen she did flirt with Cato and that is not okay, but overall I think Glimmer is a very misunderstood character. We don't know if Glimmer volunteered or was reaped. But she definitely wasn't prepared. Maybe she thought that if Cato liked her, he would protect her, so Glimmer being Glimmer flirted with him. I have no idea if this is true or not but at the end of the day Glimmer is a misunderstood girl sent to fight to the death. Now I don't like Glimmer very much, or at all and I'm not defending her. She is still the dumb annoying blonde that we all know her as. Out of 10 she is probably like a 4 or 4,5.