Push and kiss

10/05/2014

I dont understand you. You kissed me. You kissed me so passionately and then you just left. Why?

You're messing with my head.

I told you I missed you. I'm sorry but I had to, I couldnt help it. Not that you seemed to care about my feelings.

But as soon as I told you that your face softened and you looked like the person I fell in love with. You looked liked a person who cared.

You pushed me hard.

And before I could say anything you kissed me. So hard and so soft that it took me a moment to retaliate. And when I did I could tell you kissed me even more passionately.

It was the most amazing kiss. I forgotten how soft your lips were. How they tasted. Fuck, you're so sexy. You're making me want to stop writing and go to your room and finish what we started. Fuck I really would love to. I miss you screaming my name.  I miss your sweaty body. I miss our pillow talks. I wish I could just go to you.

But I wont.

You cant treat me like this.

Ignore me and then kiss me.

You didnt even explain, you just left me there feeling weak.

I hate you.

I hate that you have this hold on me.

I wish I could just forget you and move on. I'm too young to be feeling like this.

But..

That kiss.

I want more.

I want you.

I love you. Still. Always.

Sometimes I wish I didnt. It would be easier if I didnt. It wouldnt kill me every time I thought of you. Which is a lot.

I wanna text you right now. I'm going to turn my phone off before I do anything I regret.

From CC