Camping with the Communists

„Is that really necessary Y/N?“ Korea mumbled grumpily as Y/N just snickered. She asked/dragged him to allow all of them to do a Camping trip 2.0, but this time with actual equitment to camp.

The provinces immeditaly agreed and after Krim got so excited over it the Russians and China joined in. Canada eventually followed them like a lost puppy and SH thankfully took a second bag for him with them.

So here they all were now.
In the train on their way to go Camping. Despite his negative Position in this Korea actually was quite excited too.

It feels like we are like a family…… He thought to himself.

He secretely smiled faintly and squeezed Y/Ns hand gently, almost immeditaly receiving a squeeze back. NKs smile faded and he rolled his eye. „China! Stop trying to make my provinces buy your phones!“ He huffed angrily at the country, who was trying to make Hae buy a phone. „And dont drag Kim into it! Russia! Get your child under control.“ The young Russian just chuckled and did nothing to help him.
CCCP watched the chaos with his calm gaze, but a faint smile was visible on his face. He still barely showed emotions, but he became more open since WW3 ended.
Y/N still cant believe it. After all what they had been through she never really had thought that it would end, but here they were and now could live in happiness and built a new life. There had been some new things happening in their life, like something that China is bickering with CCCP:

„Oh come on! Tell me!“ China never sounded desperate, but this thing has to be something even he doesnt know and wants to find out. „Nyet.“ The communist country replied and that was it.

Till today Y/N and seemingly all the others had no idea what it was that CCCP was hiding from them. It has to be something really important for him not even China knows whats going on.
She shook her head and turned back to the real world as she noticed they arrived by their destination. All the provinces immeditaly left, followed by the countries and human. It thankfully wasnt cold outside so they could enjoy some time outside.
Y/N snickered and Korea groaned as they realized they were back by the beach, where they had their first „camping".
SH and Hae winked at Y/N and went back to looking absolutely innocent. Korea glared at him, but eventually accepted it.

The Soviet family and Canada didnt knew about that so just settled on starting to built their tents. Soon the provinces followed. Or well they tried......

Y/N watched Korea as he struggled with the tent and got hit in the face by a Metal stick after that. China burst out laughing and some provinces joined in, but stopped as Korea glared at them. Atleast he got to snicker as the other screwed up too.

So what did they do?
Calling the only one that actual has experience with that!
Guessed it?

Soviet

Everyone looked shocked as he managed to finish everything with ease. Well everyone beside Russia.

"What? I had over 15 kids. Guess who had to built the tents." The communist country said and crossed his arms.
Russia huffed and looked to the side.

So thanks to Soviet they all managed to built everything up.
Soon after that they started a fire and everyone sat around it.

Y/N yanwed tiredly and leaned against Korea. "What are you thinking about?" She whispered. Korea had a blank expression on his face and seemed to have thought about something, but then he looked to Y/N. He smiled faintly.

"Nothing really. Just that we look like a family."

Y/N smiled brightly and closed her eyes, leaned against her love as she drifts away to sleep.

Like a family.......

So yes guys! My first Chapter. I know it isnt very long, but I just wanted to test out how it is.