Chapter 15- What Kind Of Agreement?

"My answer is.... Yes I'll be your girlfriend." I say smiling as Jake hugs me tightly. "I thought you were going to turn me down." Jake sighs. "Why would i do that I've had a crush on you since middle school." I say "really" he asks "really" i assure. Jake smiles as we lock eyes.
****RYDEL'S POV***
After Fernanda went back outside i heard Ross' door slam shut so i decided to check up on him. I knocked on the door and heard, "leave me alone." I sigh, "ross it's just me open up." I hear footsteps before a red eyed Ross opened the door. I closed the door and sit down on his bed. "Are you okay?" I ask. "I don't know I'm so confused right now." Ross sighs . "Tell me about it." I urge "well when I'm around Fernanda i feel weird but a good weird. When i saw her with jake i got a burning feeling in my chest and when she said she didn't like me i felt so confused. Like i have not had this feeling since that one time i fell in love with that girl yet... Ugh." He groans "ross i think your in love." I say "no okay I'm not in love and i never will be." He yells. "Okay just calm down." I say. "Its just when i told her to leave me alone i really didn't want her too." He frowns walking to the window. He looks out the window before he goes pale. I walk over to the window to see Fernanda and Jake getting closer and closer until they kissed. I gasped and looked at Ross to see him smirk. I looked at him weird and left.
***FERNANDA'S POV***
We both pulled away and i put on a smile. "Hey i gotta get my bag and I'll meet you back at my place." I say jake nods and smiles. I jog into the Lynch's and upstairs to Ross' room to get my jacket. I was just about to knock when the door opened. "Hey angel. What do you need?" Ross smirks "my jacket" i say walking past him and getting my jacket. When i turn around Ross is about five inches from my face. "What?" I start before something cuts me off. Ross' lips. I sit there shocked for a few seconds before kissing back. The kiss was so much more passionate than mine and Jake's. It felt so good to kiss Ross but it also felt so wrong since i was now dating Jake. Yet i never pushed him away. He pulled back smirking while i smiled. "Like that angel?" He asks as I just stare at him. "I'll take that as a yes. Now you don't wanna keep your boyfriend waiting do you?" He says "no but what just happened?" I ask confused. "We kissed, You liked it" he shrugs. "But where does this leave us." I ask "well we can pretend it never happened, or make an agreement." Ross smirks. "What kind of agreement" i ask "you and me can secretly date but we can't tell anyone." He says "so i would keep dating jake." I confirm "only if you want to angel." He smiles. "I don't know.." I trail off "aw come on angel you know you liked the kiss." Ross smirks "fine we'll secretly date." I say as Ross presses his lips back on mine. He pulls back and smiles "now go you don't want to keep your boyfriend waiting." I laugh and walk out of his room with a huge smile on my face.