Chapter 3- Lovestruck

When we arrived home Kari helped me put all my stuff in my room. We had just started putting the clothes into my closet when there was a knock on my door. "Sissy open the door" Phoenix whined from the other side. Kari smiled before opening the door and letting the five year old in. "What do you need kiddo?" I ask hanging up one of my new shirts. "Can you and Kari come play outside with me and Paris? Please." He asked using his adorable puppy eyes. "Ugh fine. We'll be right down." I say. "Yay!" Phoenix cheered running down the stairs with me and Kari right behind him. When i first stepped out in to the California sun i felt relaxed until a door slammed shut. I turned to where the noise was coming from to see my blonde neighbor and some brunette girls walking out of the house. "You just don't get it do you?" The girl yelled. "No I don't know why your getting all upset about something the media said you know they lie all the time." Ross shouted. "Then who was the girl you were with?" She questioned. "My neighbor" Ross said motioning towards your house but not looking over cause if he did the two of them would have stopped fighting. "She's new here and we were just talking nothing else." Ross says still clear enough for you to hear. "Why don't I believe you?" She questioned when Ross didn't answer she continued "we're so over Lynch!" She then walked to her car and drove away. I looked at Kari to find she was as wide eyed as i was and so were my twin siblings. I then looked to see if Ross went in but instead he was now sitting on the curb running his hands through his messy blonde hair. I slowly walked to the curb of my house right across from Ross before saying, "you okay Ross?" He looked up startled meeting your eyes before looking at the ground and shaking his head. I took the opportunity to go and sit by him. As i sat down he asked "how much did you hear?" I hesitated. "Umm... All of it" i breathed as he sighed. "What happened?" I asked curiously. Ross looked up at me and half smiled. "Fernanda that was my girlfriend. Well ex-girlfriend now. The paparazzi took some photos earlier of me and you together at the mall and she saw them. She thought i was cheating on her because of what the media said. She came to my house and when we started fighting about it in my house my brother told us to take it outside. And you heard the rest." Ross confessed. "Oh I'm so..." I started but he cut me off. "Don't apologize it's not your fault." "Fine but if that girl got mad over a rumor someone started and then broke up with you because if it then you don't deserve her." I say. Ross was looking at his shoes looked back up and smiled. "You're right! I don't deserve her." He says happily. "Thanks beautiful!" He smiles kissing my cheek and running to his house. I then walked back to my house in a daze. "You look a little lost" Kari laughed as i shook my head. "Nope just.." I pause. "Lovestruck"

¿¿¿¿¿H͟E͟Y͟ S͟O͟ W͟H͟A͟T͟ D͟O͟ Y͟O͟U͟ G͟U͟Y͟S͟ T͟H͟I͟N͟K͟ O͟F͟ T͟H͟I͟S͟ B͟O͟O͟K͟ S͟O͟ F͟A͟R͟?????

Skinny Love                                                     (R5/Ross Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें